1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

OCUK Price Rising Again! (Got Locked?)

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Bomberh, 10 Mar 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomberh

Gangster

Looks like the thread I opened today, has been locked, so no one else can add to it?????? :(

2. Gregster

Caporegime

Sadly, that is the way with shortages. I would do the same if I was a business, as would anyone with sense. Making threads moaning about it will not lower the prices sadly and when stock is plentiful, I am sure prices will be saner!

3. Bouton Aide

Caporegime

The thread was trash. There is nothing you can say about prices rising or declining.

/The end.

4. Bomberh

Gangster

Fair enough!

5. JediFragger

Caporegime

InB4thelock!!

:D

6. Bouton Aide

Caporegime

... and it was locked and removed. If you keep posting it a mod might temp ban ya. :p

7. chaparral

Capodecina

Even people are no different when there selling a second hand GPU they want the highest price they can get

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.