OcUK Rolling Road Day 23 @ TDR & Caffeine and Machine (Warwickshire) - Saturday 26th October 2019

Soldato
OP
Bimey £40. I had forgotten that part. :p

Quite yer yappin'

FYI, parking at C&M

Weekends only it’s £5 per car per day, or pre-book for £10 with a guaranteed parking space. Both weekend parking options include a redeemable voucher for a non-alcoholic drink of choice.

https://caffeineandmachine.com/weekend-workings-car-parking/

Thank you, I had forgot to add that - added to OP.

Come on Kosta update the OP you lazy bones

No - you! :p

Long day yesterday - up at 3.20am for in-laws airport drop, then straight to the office. I wasn't home until 9.30pm :( *tiny violin plays* :D

Updated lists - remember no payment, no secured space. Thanks all :)

Commissario
Long day yesterday - up at 3.20am for in-laws airport drop, then straight to the office. I wasn't home until 9.30pm :( *tiny violin plays* :D

Updated lists - remember no payment, no secured space. Thanks all :)

*takes violin, smashes into even tinier pieces*
Play it now, ya schmuck!

Soldato
Sounds like you've just volunteered yourself for an epic quest, thank you :)
giphy.gif

Possibly - but I'm unsure of our ETA at C&M so might be a bit difficult. We can find out though.

The tickets are for 0900-2230 so i guess they're not fussy, probably more concerned that someone is actually turning up at some point for them to turn away x amount of other people.

Associate
If you let them know in advance that a specific club/group is coming they try to assign a specific part of the parking lot at the rear. They did that for the Abarth club last time and for a Golf R club 2 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom