OcUK Room 101 - Dump your petty hates here.

Soldato
If you could put one thing in room 101 what would it be and why?

I'll start by putting in soap operas. A form of entertainment that permits the viewer to live vicariously for half an hour and then talk about the experience endlessly at work. Junk TV.

Soldato
Nosey people.

Smokers.

People who don't indicate.

People with offensive grammar.

The English weather.

The English working mentality.

People that moan about **** in their life but do NOTHING to change it or themselves. For example, if you are fat and don't have underlying medical issues, get OFF YOUR ASS.

Everyone from the north :D

Last edited:
Soldato
X Factors and all these other bs reality TV competitions.

**** talent-less people showing off their 'quirkiness' the be unqiue and get their 5 mins of fame. Don't get me wrong, some of them really can sing well, but why not go out there and make a band and earn it properly. The voice is particulary bad. In fact, I want to add two things to the petty hate room. Singing competition shows and Will I ****ing Am.

Soldato
Brussel sprouts.
Forum trolls.
People who lack basic comprehension who then try to correct your grammar.
TOWIE.(add any other show that's remotely similar)
Wasps. When they constantly buzz around your face. Otherwise theyre cool.
Talent shows. All of them.

Man of Honour
Not sure how to explain this one but people who because they are technically in the right or have the right of way or whatever (A) Seem to think they have to exercise it without consideration for others (B) That because they are in the right nothing will happen to them - this is the bit I can't quite explain as I don't understand the mentality or how to convey it quite over the internet - someone I know keeps on having avoidable car accidents (usually minor shunts) because of it.

Caporegime
Not sure how to explain this one but people who because they are technically in the right or have the right of way or whatever (A) Seem to think they have to exercise it without consideration for others (B) That because they are in the right nothing will happen to them - this is the bit I can't quite explain as I don't understand the mentality or how to convey it quite over the internet - someone I know keeps on having avoidable car accidents (usually minor shunts) because of it.

Maybe if people followed the road codes...

Soldato
Brussel sprouts.
Forum trolls.
People who lack basic comprehension who then try to correct you're grammar.
TOWIE.(add any other show that's remotely similar)
Wasps. When they constantly buzz around your face. Otherwise theyre cool.
Talent shows. All of them.
Fixed. Oh wait... :p :D

Back
Top Bottom