OCUK RWYB Drag Meet 3 (Of 2018) - Sunday 2nd September 2018 - Santa Pod Raceway

Permabanned
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow... I was looking forward to this and the weather is looking good - so with the Trofeo Rs it would have been a really cool test... I'm gonna claim 9.8s and just leave it there ;) I'll make a future one, for sure.

I have some fires to put out with a major client, so have made myself available for them all day tomorrow :(

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow... I was looking forward to this and the weather is looking good - so with the Trofeo Rs it would have been a really cool test... I'm gonna claim 9.8s and just leave it there ;) I'll make a future one, for sure.

I have some fires to put out with a major client, so have made myself available for them all day tomorrow :(

nooo :(

Permabanned
On better news for me... I enjoyed the Italian special Palmersport event today a lot... was cool going back there & I bested my last time... although only by a few tenths.

Still... got FTD in the F3000 trophy, team driver of the day & my team won the overall best team prize too!

1m 16.74s

Quite happy with the time, although I missed out on the top 10 leader board by 0.3s :( With some more practice, I think I can work myself into the leaderboard :D

The Formula 4 cars were absolutely amazing. You can drive them at Brands but they're quite heavily restricted, so best to get them on one of the Bedford Palmer days to experience them at their best. Really great balance in the car and they're setup more aggressively than the "safe" F3000 cars - so you get to use more of the aero grip and they've got a good amount of it, surely one of the fastest cars on an experience day. The F3000 was fun and rewarding, but the F4 cars are really special. Still nowhere near the Radical cornering speeds though.

I was 2nd fastest in the F4... there was a guy there who's spent a lot of time in them and he was able to best me... some more practice and I'll bring the competition back to him haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom