*** OcUK Secret Santa 2021 - Sign Up CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
@cainer thanks for the trust message, as it stands I’m so busy that I can barely make time to look after myself let alone put my mind to finding a decent gift! Will have to bow out for this year unfortunately for the sake of prioritising my limited free time, hope it goes well thanks

Soldato
So I've given this a lot of thought and I'm sorry to say I'm definitely going to give it a miss this year, @Feek this isn't really anything to do with what you said last year, though I'd still happily send you a pair of golden hot pants lol The main thing for me is just a total lack of motivation this year. But then it's been a pretty damn tough year, even by my standards.

Caporegime
So I've given this a lot of thought and I'm sorry to say I'm definitely going to give it a miss this year, @Feek this isn't really anything to do with what you said last year, though I'd still happily send you a pair of golden hot pants lol The main thing for me is just a total lack of motivation this year. But then it's been a pretty damn tough year, even by my standards.

Sounds like you could use a pick-me-up then, have you considered signing up to a random gifting exchange to add a bit of christmas joy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom