*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2021 ***

Soldato
Merry Christmas @Too Tall !
Thanks for the keg of beer, this is a perfect gift. I got the Tiny Rebel advent calendar this year so this is a perfect end to it. I've got a keg in the machine at the moment, but this will be going in next (it's been outside since Christmas Eve so it'll be nice and chilled).

Picture taken this morning, forgot to take one before all the presents were unwrapped.

unnamed.jpg

Brilliant picture quality from the iPhone 11 Pro there... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
Merry Christmas @Too Tall !
Thanks for the keg of beer, this is a perfect gift. I got the Tiny Rebel advent calendar this year so this is a perfect end to it. I've got a keg in the machine at the moment, but this will be going in next (it's been outside since Christmas Eve so it'll be nice and chilled).

Picture taken this morning, forgot to take one before all the presents were unwrapped.

unnamed.jpg

Brilliant picture quality from the iPhone 11 Pro there... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ah great news! I was worried that you didn't have the machine anymore, so this would have been a useless present.

Enjoy and let me know what it's like!

Caporegime
Well, what can I say? @neoboy hit it out the park :D

I got something I'm fairly certain nobody has ever received in this SS, an actual poem based on an event which happened recently, how many of you can say you've had one of those :D

An box:

sz7vRNe.png

cPE8KpD.png

Which contained some absolutely fantastic gifts, even a notebook. Maybe I should learn to read and write :eek: :D

XViP4XV.png

The Ducati Panigale fuse was a real nice touch, you can tell someone's really done their homework with little details like this!

I also got a badge of a London cab:

OWFfj0s.png

And the note contained this little poem, which is hands down the most thoughtful thing I've ever received!

eRNCge6.png

Neo thank you so much mate, this was amazing. Hope you all had a fanastic Christmas too :D

Associate
Huge thank you to @Maccapacca for my gifts. I could tell it was well stalked and really hit the nail on the head.

Tape measure looks fantastic and very robust. Timely gift because my old favourite broke a month back. It wouldn't wind back in properly and eventually broke totally leaving me in the garden trying to wind 10m of metal around a spool. Not fun. Interesting how it is just cm too, I think that will be really handy because a lot of the time I end up measuring with tape measure the wrong way around so I'm working in a mishmash of cm and inches.

The cook book is perfect. We use our slow cooker a lot but have found ourselves cooking the same few things over and over including an absolutely amazing pulled pork recipe that was posted in a slow cooker thread on here. Very much looking forward to giving these a go.

Finally the "old school" biscuits brought back a lot of memories of being a child at my nana's. She always had a biscuit tub full of exactly these type of biscuits - and time outs.

Thank you again Maccapacca. I've said it before but this ocuk SS is a highlight of christmas and it hasn't failed to be again.

Thank you Cainer for organising too.

20211225-080840-1640593975-86-25-112-168.jpg

20211225-080948-1640594010-86-25-112-168.jpg

20211225-081317-1640594066-86-25-112-168.jpg

Commissario
Well I’m finally home and managed to open my gifts!
Thanks very much SS, will def keep the soft pup away from our lab - Keel Toys are lovely!

k9K3ZJg_d.webp

There was also a BMW M keyring but I’ve already put it on the keys :)

The sunnies will go great for when I see Elton John in July too!

Tea Drinker
Don
@kinobestew123 no problem you’re welcome. Kind of lost time this year for silliness.

Every man needs a proper tape measure and a 8m fatmax is the daddy, yes there’s a 10m one and yes there are aluminium ones but this is the VW Golf of tape measures.

Soldato
Sorry for the delay I've been laid up in bed for the last few days with the dreaded lurgy.

Thank you to my Secret Santa.

I got a lovely big box

I7lXn89.jpg

And inside was a lovely selection of goodies including a lego set, sweets, a brain-breaking rubic's cube thingy, a snake ball puzzle thingy. Sweets, chestnuts, a reindeer getup, a classic lynx shower set, chocolate coins and a terry's chocolate orange.

mMSTboc.jpg

The star of the show though was this fabulous guy!
s7SymnM.jpg

As soon as I saw him, I knew I had to sneak him onto my girlfriend's Christmas tree as a lovely surprise for her. He stayed there hidden for the whole of Christmas and was a total surprise to her when she took her tree down earlier today, it was a wonderful extra element to Christmas!!!

Thanks again Santa.

Caporegime
Merry Christmas @rotters

You did well :)

The book is fantastic, need something to keep my photography mojo going.

The prism is a superb buy. I already have a glass ball so this will go well with it. Thanks

Chocs were scoffed straight away.

The mug is now with me at work.

Butt plug............still untested and had to explain to GF :o

Back
Top Bottom