ocuk watercooling configurator fittings?

Permabanned
So I've just ordered my first custom loop but i'm a little concerned that the fittings and tubing don't match.
On the shop page it said they all match and just choose what you want but.....

£0.00 x 1 - Water Cooling Configurator
£63.29 x 1 - EK Water Blocks EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Nickel
£59.99 x 1 - EK Water Blocks EK-CoolStream XE 240 (Double)
£4.16 x 6 - EK Water Blocks EK-ACF Fitting 12/16mm - Nickel
£9.16 x 1 - Mayhems Pastel - Ice White Coolant 1L
£12.49 x 1 - EK Water Blocks EK-Duraclear Tubing 16/11 - Clear 3M
£1.66 x 1 - EK Water Blocks EK-ATX Bridging Plug (24 pin)
£5.79 x 1 - XSPC Heavy Duty Hose Cutter (0-25mm)
£91.66 x 1 - EK Water Blocks EK-DBAY D5 PWM MX - Acetal (incl. pump)

Can anyone confirm that I'm all good to go please?

I've also forgotten to order fittings for a drain port, could you also recommend what I should be buying, thanks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fittings and tubing are fine, although 15 quid for 3 meters is a bit dear lol cheaper stuff is usually fine. As for drain port you'll probably want a valve and T fittings somewhere. Pic of your intended loop would help.

Permabanned
OP
It's just going to be a CPU loop with the radiator in the top of the case with a bay res/pump combo, So I was thinking of just
having a length of tubing hanging down toward the bottom of the case.

Permabanned
OP

How do I fit the ball valve into the loop? does the 4th fitting go at the end of the drain tube?

oh and another question, which fittings do I need to adapt the fill port on the EK res so that I can attach a length of tubing and a fill port that once I'm done I can just tuck it away in a corner till needed again. Yeah you can see I've just jumped in head first here can't you lol.

Although this may not work as the Corsair 780T only has two 5 1/4 bays so it may be too tight to pass tubing through?

Last edited:
Man of Honour

How do I fit the ball valve into the loop? does the 4th fitting go at the end of the drain tube?

3 comp fittings screw into the T / 3 way fitting.

A length of tubing attachs to one of them ( your drain tube )

1 comp fitting screws into the ball valve fitting , then this comp fitting attaches to the end of the drain tube.

The little EK plug then screws onto the other end of the ball valve, as a 2nd layer of protection from leaks

EDIT - Fear my Paint skills :p

Poe2gOh.png
black - T fitting
Red - Tubing
Blue - ball valve
yellow - comp fittings
green - ek plug

oh and another question, which fittings do I need to adapt the fill port on the EK res so that I can attach a length of tubing and a fill port that once I'm done I can just tuck it away in a corner till needed again. Yeah you can see I've just jumped in head first here can't you lol.

Although this may not work as the Corsair 780T only has two 5 1/4 bays so it may be too tight to pass tubing through?

Just use another compression fitting for the top of the reservoir, attach the tubing, then plug it

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Hi me again I've just fitted it all this morning and all seems to be working fine. Only 10c or so cooler than the Corsair H100 but there are still some tiny air bubbles to get out.
My main problem is the bay res/pump unit, It just doesn't want to go all the way into the 5 1/4" bays and I have about 2cm of it hanging out my case. So it's just sitting there not even screwed in :(
I'm using a Corsair 780T btw.

Permabanned
OP
2qa652b.jpg

25jjzad.jpg

Permabanned
OP
So I've been looking at fittings and I'm all confused. I'm wanting to convert the 3/8 hole in my res to 1/4 so that I can attach a piece of tubing and a fill port.
Which fittings and fill port should I be buying? It's for an Ek Dbay MX.

Oh and do I use the same fitting for a GPU block that I would use for the CPU block?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom