ocuk watercooling configurator fittings?

Man of Honour
Add one of these to the ' hole ' in your reservoir.

Bitspower
Premium G3/8" High Flow G1/4" Adapter Black Sparkle Finish

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/bits...4-adapter-black-sparkle-finish-wc-167-bp.html

that will convert the hole to G1/4 and allow you to use any standard fitting you currently have

What sort of fill port do you have in mind ?

An external one ( where you drill a hole in the case, and mount the fillport so its visible ) ?

or a 'cheap and cheerful' one ( a length of hose attached to the res that you can use for filling, then just tuck away when not needed ?

And Yes - GPU fittings are the same as CPU fittings - G1/4 thread

Permabanned
OP
lol the cheap and cheerful option :)
ok thanks again. still hovering over the buy button humming and hawing about it :)

25kqycw.jpg

Man of Honour
lol the cheap and cheerful option :)

OcUK don't stock what i had in mind, and postage will be a killer for the small parts from elsewhere.

So, the cheapest way would be :

Get the adapter fitting i mentioned earlier - screw into res.

Screw 1 of the compression fittings you are already using/buying, into this adapter.

Run a length of hose, the same as you are using/buying, long enough that if can be tucked away safely.

Then just plug the end with something when you have finished filling - Anything will do, a pen top for instance !

Man of Honour
ok thanks, looking at the case, If I just install the res in the bottom two bays I might just have enough space to fit the funnel in for filling huh?

Aslong as there is room to bend a length of random tubing into the res you're fine.

Funnel > tubing > reservoir

Last time a filled a res in a tight space, i used a kiddies plastic bendy straw to get the fluid in !

Edit.

Here you go, ghetto at its best :p

Vo9D8TI.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom