** OCULUS RIFT VR HEADSET AND TOUCH CONTROLLERS BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - £349 **

OcUK Staff
Oculus have launched the Black Friday deal early. We are currently awaiting official word that they will extend the promotional period for resellers so that we can launch early too.

You will be able to pick up an Oculus Rift VR Headset and Touch Controller Bundle for £349, saving £50!

Any ordered now and shipped tomorrow (and shipping deadline for today has now passed ;) ) we will honour the promotional price in any case. The website price will remain at £399 until we receive official confirmation that we can go too, at which time we'll change the website price.

The offer will be available until close of play Cyber Monday, or as long as stocks last.

Ultimate Oculus Bundle - Oculus Rift Headset and Oculus Touch Controllers @ £399.00 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Ulti...t-and-Oculus-Touch-Controllers-VR-005-OR.html

The Oculus Rift is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Whether you're stepping into your favourite game or watching an immersive VR film you'll feel like you're really there.

Only £399.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Permabanned
Am tempted.... I just worry that I won't be able to use it much, as my gaming pc is in my tiny ass office.... So it's literally sit down Games only.

Soldato
Am tempted.... I just worry that I won't be able to use it much, as my gaming pc is in my tiny ass office.... So it's literally sit down Games only.

Driving and flight games are awesome on it and dont need much moving around, though I suggest you stand and wing walk in a flight sim :E

OcUK Staff
OP
Associate
If this could be bought without the Touch controllers for under £300 I would have jumped. I would only use it for Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2.

Soldato
If this could be bought without the Touch controllers for under £300 I would have jumped. I would only use it for Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2.
Why limit yourself? Sim racing is my main thing too, but you'd be missing out on half the VR experience by dismissing all the good stuff that touch controllers bring.

Back
Top Bottom