Oculus Touch anniversary flash sale now on!

Associate
https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/

Arktika 1 £10.99
Lone Echo £22.99

many, many others, think its a 24h thing.
I was going to start a new thread but didn’t want to knock yours off the top as it’s useful information.

I’m thinking of picking up Lone Echo as it’s very highly regarded, however I only have a fx8350 r9-290 and I’m well below the recommended specs of the game, it looks lovely for a vr title and I’m unsure if my PC will do it justice, I haven’t had any issues playing anything else in vr at all but with Lone Echo I think I may be pushing it a bit.

Anyone know if I’ll be be able to play it well enough to enjoy it?

Thanks

Soldato
I was going to start a new thread but didn’t want to knock yours off the top as it’s useful information.

I’m thinking of picking up Lone Echo as it’s very highly regarded, however I only have a fx8350 r9-290 and I’m well below the recommended specs of the game, it looks lovely for a vr title and I’m unsure if my PC will do it justice, I haven’t had any issues playing anything else in vr at all but with Lone Echo I think I may be pushing it a bit.

Anyone know if I’ll be be able to play it well enough to enjoy it?

Thanks

If you can play echo arena you will have no problem with Lone Echo.

As for enjoying it, well, I didn't, bored out of my brain after about an hour. But, other people loved it, so YMMV :)

Associate
Dammit. Would have picked up Lone Echo, but missed the sale. I've only got a 970 at the moment (so below min spec - but Echo Arena works fine?) as I'm waiting for Volta to upgrade so hopefully it will be on sale again soon.

Back
Top Bottom