** OCZ AGILITY 3 SSD - UK FIRST STOCKIST ** ORDER NOW!

Associate
Hello

120GB NOW IN STOCK!! Price will remain as promised until the 18/05/2011

These are rather tasty drives and hardly any slower than the lovely Vertex 3 so if your unsure about the vertex 3 price this could be your answer! ;)
Damn you for turning the screw ;)

Best guess on eta for the 120s little sibling?

Phil

Associate
Hello

120GB NOW IN STOCK!! Price will remain as promised until the 18/05/2011

These are rather tasty drives and hardly any slower than the lovely Vertex 3 so if your unsure about the vertex 3 price this could be your answer! ;)

Was hoping to order a 120gb but seems the price has risen to £204.98.

I thought price would stay the same until the 18th?

Soldato
How are people doing with these? Plugged mine in this morning before work, and sadly the Win7 installer couldn't detect it. Had to then head off to work so didn't have time to see if there is an obvious bios setting i need to change but we will see

Associate
How are people doing with these? Plugged mine in this morning before work, and sadly the Win7 installer couldn't detect it. Had to then head off to work so didn't have time to see if there is an obvious bios setting i need to change but we will see

Having a few problems with mine. After it's been turned off for a while I have to do a power cycle for it to be seen again..

Soldato
Having a few problems with mine. After it's been turned off for a while I have to do a power cycle for it to be seen again..

Doesn't sound good... mine isn't working at all... have had to plug in another hdd for the time being... tried a different wire, different controller, different pc! Nothing can see my new hdd... unless anyone else has an ideas will create an RMA soon... it ok to do this via ocuk? as the OCZ website is a bit naff

Associate
Mine's pretty weirds, when I boot up it detects the other two hard drives, but doesn't detect the SSD. However, within windows it shows up and have since installed windows. During the POST it still isn't showing up, read a thread somewhere (not sure if it was this forum) that said a lot of them are faulty. However, tested the speed of mine and it's fine and everything.

Associate
I'm in the market to buy SSD/SSDs. I want to have at least 120GB for OS & Steam games. I have a fast 50MB broadband so installing and uninstalling games from Steam won't be a problem, but will regular Un/Installs deteriorate the performance on these SSDs quicker? And considering TRIM (I have win7 64) would you recommend 1 ssd for OS and one for Steam, or both in RAID 0?

Oh and wondering when http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-041-CS&groupid=701&catid=7&subcat=1489 will be back in stock, I need to 1 for my case for this SSD upgrade.

Associate
Just checked smart data for mine.

SMART READ DATA
Revision: 10
Attributes List
1: SSD Raw Read Error Rate Normalized Rate: 92 total ECC and RAISE errors
5: SSD Retired Block Count Reserve blocks remaining: 100%
9: SSD Power-On Hours Total hours power on: 3
12: SSD Power Cycle Count Count of power on/off cycles: 16
171: SSD Program Fail Count Total number of Flash program operation failures: 0
172: SSD Erase Fail Count Total number of Flash erase operation failures: 0
174: SSD Unexpected power loss count Total number of unexpected power loss: 6
177: SSD Wear Range Delta Delta between most-worn and least-worn Flash blocks: 0
181: SSD Program Fail Count Total number of Flash program operation failures: 0
182: SSD Erase Fail Count Total number of Flash erase operation failures: 0
187: SSD Reported Uncorrectable Errors Uncorrectable RAISE errors reported to the host for all data access: 0
194: SSD Temperature Monitoring Current: 128 High: 129 Low: 127
195: SSD ECC On-the-fly Count Normalized Rate: 120
196: SSD Reallocation Event Count Total number of reallocated Flash blocks: 4294967295
201: SSD Uncorrectable Soft Read Error Rate Normalized Rate: 120
204: SSD Soft ECC Correction Rate (RAISE) Normalized Rate: 120
230: SSD Life Curve Status Current state of drive operation based upon the Life Curve: 100
231: SSD Life Left Approximate SSD life Remaining: 100%
241: SSD Lifetime writes from host Number of bytes written to SSD: 115 GB
242: SSD Lifetime reads from host Number of bytes read from SSD: 135 GB

196 seems high?

Back
Top Bottom