OFF THE RAILS!!! ULTIMA CHOO CHOO!!!

Soldato
Oh yes, here it is. The "Ultima Choo Choo", utilising AMD's FM2 platform for epic CPU and graphical performance you know you will have a system like no other. The wheels move also btw :D

"Ultima Choo Choo" AMD A10-5800K 3.80GHz DDR3 Mini ITX PC @ £519.99 inc VAT

FS-328-OE_400.jpg

Love trains? Love the "Ultima Choo Choo"! The "Ultima Choo Choo" is one of our smallest, most compact systems gaming systems to date. With the unique Lian Li PC-CK101SB Train Case you will truly have an individual system! Featuring the AMD A10-5800K 3.80GHz APU and a massive 8GB of RAM the "Ultima Choo Choo" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease.

Why You Should Buy This System?
- Quad Core processing & 8GB of DDR3 memory
- MiniITX size for ultra portability and discreetness
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- 1TB HDD for ample storage
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an Windows 7 selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012. Not compatible with Windows 8.

System Specification
- Case: Lian Li PC-CK101SB Mini ITX Train Case - Black
- Power Supply: 300W PSU
- CPU: AMD A10-5800K 3.80GHz Processor
- Motherboard: Asrock FM2A75M-ITX AMD A75 (Socket FM2) DDR3 mini ITX Motherboard
- Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: Onboard AMD Graphics (DX11 GFX Upgrades available)
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: Samsung SN-208BB/BEBE Slimline 8x DVD±RW SATA Drive - OEM

Service Package
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You? ?
If you love trains and love computers then the "Ultima Choo Choo" is for you!

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Only £519.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I came in to slate you for not thinking of a better name for the latest system, I leave so I can go check my bank acocunt to see if I have enough funds this side of Xmas, I Love it. :cool:

Soldato
I came in to slate you for not thinking of a better name for the latest system, I leave so I can go check my bank acocunt to see if I have enough funds this side of Xmas, I Love it. :cool:

At first I was like "that's a lot for a case" and then I realised it was a full build. That's actually really good. And it's a ******* train! How awesome would that be for an htpc?!

Where does the optical drive sit btw?

Soldato
OP
At first I was like "that's a lot for a case" and then I realised it was a full build. That's actually really good. And it's a ******* train! How awesome would that be for an htpc?!

Where does the optical drive sit btw?

Slap bang on the front of the train, take another look and you will see. Quite cleverly hidden!

Just above the cow catcher ;)

Back
Top Bottom