*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
I have just spotted that Snowrunner is £16.49 at the moment. I was looking at buying it recently as being a fan of Ice Road Truckers the premise appealed to me. It was £37 2 days ago and i could find it physical for £25 at Argos but this has just been put on offer on the store.

Soldato
Soldato
I'm really pleased today just managed to snag a used copy of both ghost recon wildlands and breakpoint (free ps5 update :) ) for just £7 (plus £1.60 postage).
Wildlands was pretty good, but I sacked Breakpoint off within an hour - it just felt poor by comparison, I think the whole daft 'hub' just grated on me, and the odd robots on the map also felt a bit out of place (though you can turn them off).

Associate
Back on the lookout for PS4/5 bargains now I rejoined the PlayStation family. Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (Deluxe Ed) for PS4/5 is only £5.49 at the moment! Bargain.

I highly recommend getting a year's ps plus extra - you will get a bucket load of great games

Associate
Hi guys, I'm after BOTW Zelda, but can't believe a digital copy is £59.99 and to buy new it's £44.99. Does anybody know of any places like CDKeys where I can buy a digital copy cheap?

Associate
My good luck on vinted today continued I was searching ps5 games under £10. I was scrolling past all the usual fifa, nba2k and f1 games and found a new sealed copy of Mechwarrior 5 for ps5 for £6 (£9 with buyer protection and postage).

I missed out yesterday on the hotukdeals deal on the same game for £7 making it all the sweeter to find it new for a similar price.

I've watched a few reviews and the game looks pretty good so I'm looking forward to trying it out - the last mech game I played was Deus Ex Machina on switch and probably Chromehounds on 360 before that.

Back
Top Bottom