******* OFFICAL La Liga Thread *******

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Just youtubed the barca/ espanyol game.... there is a hilarious Scottish commentator who keeps talking about fish and bicycles. It's amazing. Search d6aB7RWVaBY.

Cannot state how much I wish he commentated on every game ever.

Last edited:
Associate
Just noticed the scores from the 2nd and 3rd of Jan. Ronaldo scores another brace, no surprise there.

As did Pedro, which further justifies my man love for him. Such a fantastic player and I would love to see him over here, shame its never going to happen :(

AGD

AGD

Soldato
I like how you make a la liga thread and then only mention barca and real. Quite fitting really as that's all la liga is. :p

*waits to see if bait works...*

Associate
So, whats happened to Atletico, just got thumped 4-1 by Hercules?

Seemed like quite a big upset, although I am aware they beat Barca earlier in the season, but this can't have been expected?

Caporegime
So, whats happened to Atletico, just got thumped 4-1 by Hercules?

Seemed like quite a big upset, although I am aware they beat Barca earlier in the season, but this can't have been expected?

Slight upset but, Athletico seem to be either half decent, or utter crap. They finished last season with a negative goal difference, they lose big quite often. Hercules are surprisingly good, not least because of Trezeguet, 9 goals, 16 games. He's been fantastic for them, and that goal threat means defenders leave gaps while paying extra attention to him for others to get in.

Trezeguet is probably a great target for someone in the prem league, when fit he's always been a quality striker, 33 but still banging them in, and on a shortish contract at a club without much cash so should be pretty damn cheap to bring in.

Back
Top Bottom