** Official ** 2006 FIFA World Cup XBOX360 thread

Soldato
I'm hoping a few of you here have got this on order or are thinking about ordering. Looks to be pretty good from the reviews it's had so far:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/702/702287p1.html
http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1163/2006-FIFA-World-Cup/p1/

Hopefully will be a little fun on Live; leading up to the real World Cup perhaps we can organise an OcUK World Cup too! :)

Anyone else got this coming or tempted to order? Seems to be a big improvement over the previous release so don't let that cloud your judgement..read the reviews.

This could be you! :D
1144692035.jpg

Soldato
we tried an OCUK tourney for fifa road to world cup which i ran, every1 dropped out and lost intrest, so im assuming the same will happen for this game as its basically the same

i probs will be getting it though

Soldato
Im debating buying this, am on my holibobs for a week then the lass is away for a week, so I maybe get tempted to puchase it around then. Will be interesting to see what opinions people have of it. :)

Soldato
Sorry! :p

Only had time for a quick go before work so I can't really offer any comments other than it's a football game and I lost to Germany 1 nil :( It does seem good from what I've seen but I'll have a proper go at it when I get home tonight.

Soldato
I'm actually looking forward to this on Friday, the reviews have been very positive from what I have seen so should be fun.

Obviously still not as good as PES though.

Soldato
I've played the original Xbox version (I assume the gameplay will be the same between the consoles) and it's a huge improvement. RTWC was just too hard, I like to have settings that make it very easy so it's more fun when you just want to score pretty goals. If the 360 version plays like the Xbox versio I'd say it's worth it to tide you over until PES, it's a massive improvement over RTWC.

Back
Top Bottom