Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Is anybody have problems with the buttons config because it seems akward. i want rifle as wheel up and pistol as wheel down, it seems that up and down on the wheel are the same function. if i cannot use wheel up and down that is just damn stupid and a waste of button. anybody able to offer any help. mouse is a razer deathadder. Also in my ini file AA and AF dont get saved to what i put it as which is 4 AA and 16AF.

I just remapped number 1 to 2. So I press 2 for Pistol/1 for main wep and it works

I had bit of a strange experience over the last hour or so, I got so annoyed at all the sniping shotgunners and mainly all the m60 people, that I decided to try and be just as lame and went around rocketing everyone and i was supprisingly getting TONS of kills, more than I expected. :p

At least now I have a good way of getting some revenge on servers filled with m60s, not the weapon or class I would prefer to use though but it just ends up that its a good weapon anti-m60s.

Hi

Yeah if you were on Just shoot me now there we rebooted the server at the end of the round due to lag, its still not great, probably get worse when full, seems we are not the only ones affected, Ach well more problems :(

Could be related to this from multiplay

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - New Server Setups
Mar 16 2010 17:37:10 by Killing
We have been given the go ahead to setup 50% of the outstanding server orders with the look to get the go ahead to setup the remaining 50% within 48hours, this is happening now and those customers affected will receive their server details in email.

Last edited:
This game has started to run horribly for me for some reason, my setup is more than capable and I was happily playing it last week at average 45-50fps, now i'm lucky to be get 25-30, and I'm running it at the same settings/overclocks etc.

I'm not happy at all! :(

Still very laggy for me Sorry Goon, no idea why.

Its all muliplay servers. Gutted.

Wish it was sumin my end, Least then i could try and fix it!

As you can see.... 3 server crashes 2nite. Thankfully between TFU and OcUK we filled the server straight back up:

21m81ag.png

Was just in a game and halfway through most of the enemy team jumped ship, ended up we had 13 vs 3. :rolleyes:

Just as a matter of interest that cinematic on arica with the 2 abrams rolling down the hill, is it me or are the tracks on the tanks going the wrong way?

Back
Top Bottom