*****Official BBQ Thread - Suns out, Buns out!*****

Associate
Any recommendations on a gas bbq for around the £300 mark? I’ve looked and there are tons and I’m lost as to which to opt for :confused:

Thanks
What size are you looking for. We recently got the Nexgrilll 3 burner from Costco. Full stainless steel, good build and way better than our previous Outback three burner. I see that they are now doing a deal on the higher spec 4 burner at the moment: https://www.costco.co.uk/Garden-She...teel-Gas-Barbecue-Side-Burner-Cover/p/1900635

Soldato
Soldato
Had a 15 person bbq round ours last week and didn't want to do the standard burgers and sausages.

Ummed and erred for ages but settled in doing 5 large bone-in ribeyes, 6-8 mins on the grill and then 15 mins in the oven. They came put unbelievable. Ranged from 750g to 950g, so decently chunky.

Also had a couple of vegans/vegetarians over, so did a load of gnocchi and pepper skewers with a vegan pesto that went down a storm

Started with a charred radish, asparagus and burrata thing.

Shan't be doing another one for a while though. Cost a small fortune to put on!

Soldato
Had a 15 person bbq round ours last week and didn't want to do the standard burgers and sausages.

Ummed and erred for ages but settled in doing 5 large bone-in ribeyes, 6-8 mins on the grill and then 15 mins in the oven. They came put unbelievable. Ranged from 750g to 950g, so decently chunky.

Also had a couple of vegans/vegetarians over, so did a load of gnocchi and pepper skewers with a vegan pesto that went down a storm

Started with a charred radish, asparagus and burrata thing.

Shan't be doing another one for a while though. Cost a small fortune to put on!
Yeah but think of the prestige. Turning out really nicely cooked food for that many is a good effort. Any pics?

taB

taB

Associate

This is a great idea and will be doing similar at some point. I quite often use gnocchi as a pie topping these days and it's always great. Is it still a pie? Who knows...

Soldato
I've been slacking on the BBQ front this year. It's been a good couple months since I last fired it up so did one of my favourites last weekend. Now the weather is nicer and the evenings longer, I can start using it a bit more, wings this weekend, then sea bass in the week! :D

QTpMFPDh.jpg

mkxuuIuh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom