*** Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
Yeah my problem is I want it now and trying to use the default launcher (ATHT I think) it takes more than 1 strike to take stuff down, and not using scavanger makes it hard to do.

Soldato
Party chat is so much better. They need to make HC modes like MW2 though and stop team killers

Playing 4 again though just makes you realise how broken and messed up MW2 is.
The whole pausing to see the radar thing was non-existent and there was no chopper gunners or idiot hackers. So nice. :)

The only problem as you mentioned was the instant team kill business.

Caporegime
Playing 4 again though just makes you realise how broken and messed up MW2 is.
The whole pausing to see the radar thing was non-existent and there was no chopper gunners or idiot hackers. So nice. :)

The only problem as you mentioned was the instant team kill business.

Couldn't agree more. Simple effective gameplay 3-5-7 killstreaks job done. It's just a shame it was supported more with game types and map packs. Run and gun and win those objectives, rather than sit tight and build up those killstreaks.

Plus the lack of hacks probably made the game more enjoyable as well.

Soldato
Couldn't agree more. Simple effective gameplay 3-5-7 killstreaks job done. It's just a shame it was supported more with game types and map packs. Run and gun and win those objectives, rather than sit tight and build up those killstreaks.

Plus the lack of hacks probably made the game more enjoyable as well.

Yeah, with 4 Domination actually was Domination, not sit and camp for streaks as you say.
Treyarch seem very interested in community input and are putting out a Beta for Black Ops so I'm hoping they can make the CoD game that MW2 should have been.

Associate
Go die in a hole rather than start this argument again.

:confused: Just no need for that to be honest....

Back to the topic in hand, I had a few games on cod4 yesterday with a friend, wish they would have stuck to the 3-5-7 killstreak, keeps things nice and simple.

some of the weapons feel a lot more responsive, and I was staying at a full 5 bar connection every game, unlike MW2 where I normally only get 3.

Every game I played was played properly, people were actually using tactics and talking properly over the coms.

Soldato
The thing is, CoD4 wasn't ALWAYS like that. 90% of people on CoD4 at the moment are people tired of MW2, i.e. people who don't like having to use the AR's or Snipers, unlimited noobtubes or painkiller, so generally they have the decency to play the game properly and often have decided to do so as a result of talking with their friends.

I've been on CoD4 for Prosim/Promod, but I don't enjoy it all that much unless I'm in a big party, and if I'm in a big party we normally end up doing Prosim anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom