**Official Fantasy Formula 1 League**

Associate
So, I managed to hold on and win, only about 20 points in it going into the last race! :eek:

I stuck to my guns and never had Mercedes or either or their drivers too. I might need a new challenge for next time.

Soldato
I’m on 230 points at the moment. Don’t think I will do as well in future.

I was looking at the value of the drivers and none seem to have changed. Is this the case for others?

Soldato
I’m on 230 points at the moment. Don’t think I will do as well in future.

I was looking at the value of the drivers and none seem to have changed. Is this the case for others?

Yeah nothing seems to have changed. Best bargain I think is Magnussen, when the driver was TBC it was still at mazepins value. I threw him in my team then. Maybe they don't update until the 2nd race idk

Soldato
Yeah nothing seems to have changed. Best bargain I think is Magnussen, when the driver was TBC it was still at mazepins value. I threw him in my team then. Maybe they don't update until the 2nd race idk
I’ve got Magnussen already in mine. I wanted a “new” driver in there in case they surprised and he clearly did. I hope he keeps it up!

Associate
What's the deal with mega driver, it disappeared for me hence lost points fit Stappers being first.

Edit: nether mind can only play once (resetting summer) and I did at Bahrain with Stappers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom