**Official Fantasy Formula 1 League**

Soldato
Anyone up for a new league this season?

And changing tact, did anyone catch the final scores on the doors for last season?
Completely forgot to check towards the end and can't seem to check previous results :(

Associate
Joined!

Had a bit of a disaster last year and joined late after 2 races and never recovered.

I've told myself nothing Merc Constructor or Drivers this year to change it up a bit and give me a reason to want to switch about a bit

Associate
I have managed to get myself up to first place somehow!

I feel like I got a bit lucky removing Leclerc from my team after he did alright last week, putting Perez in seems like a good move though looking at yesterdays result!

I have been burned a couple of times along the way by Riccardo though, not sure if I'll be putting him back in any time soon.

Soldato
I got shafted, wanted to make Perez my TD but every time I tried to get on the site I was just getting the it's down placeholder so was stuck with Charlie boy as the TD.

Associate
Anyone still following this?

I'm still clinging on at the top by a thread! Max out and Gasly out yesterday hurt me pretty badly. Ricciardo is now officially back in my team again, for the third time. Hopefully he hangs around for a bit this time!

Back
Top Bottom