1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official FIFA 22 Thread

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Quinnaay, 15 Jul 2021.

1. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

They seem to have given them to anyone who played 21 on next gen.

2. jamief

Soldato

Yep, got the beta preloaded for a go this evening.

3. Quinnaay

Sgarrista

Anyone played the beta, I know it's meant to be not spoken about, but a yay or nay will do for now .. I'll say nay. That said it'll change for release and then again after patch 1.

4. Robbo

Capo Crimine

I only got it for PS4 (annoyingly) and it’s only kick off and Volta. So it’s not really the proper version with hypermotion etc.

Played a couple of kick off games, definitely a lot of new animations, so it will at least feel like a new game…

5. Andybtsn

Don

Playing it now, actually interested as you can play online, not sure if past betas you could. Its very different

6. Russinating

Capodecina

Yeah playing the Beta here as well. Already had pre-ordered it so don't know if it's that or PS5 that got me selected or whatever.

7. Andybtsn

Don

I play 21 and I'm playing mega teams, I play 22 beta and I'm equally playing mega teams :(

8. Quinnaay

Sgarrista

Everyone has cr7 and neymar it's mental I've got lacazette and I'm terrible at FIFA now :(

9. Jordan Harley

Associate

Been playing fifa for years and never been lucky enough to get into the beta :rolleyes:.

10. Rids

Soldato

Its the same game without croquetta cancels and with keepers on copious amounts of performance enhancers for me.

11. Quinnaay

Sgarrista

Yeah I don't like it. Feels Clunky, shooting is bad, goal keepers are on steroids and the referees are too leniant.

12. chroniclard

Capodecina

Had a few games on xbox, seems pretty smooth to me, animations are a tad better.

Though I only played kick off mode against the AI.

13. Rids

Soldato

To be fair, I felt the same way about the Fifa 20 beta... I mean, Fifa 20 did turn out to be ***** so I was kinda correct, but the final product was much better than the beta.

14. Quinnaay

Sgarrista

As much as I didn't really like the beta, 3 months of not playing FIFA and the lack of new games is taking its toll. I hope to god this turns out decent, if not it's a potential battlefield year for me.

Oh and I hope I get a good free OTW card as there's been so many good transfers. I'm sure it'll be Ramsdale though.

15. Andybtsn

Don

I'm the same, although I still cannot get hyped for this. I played the beta but just seeing FUT with nothing really new was just really underwhelming.

I don't know whether to get COD or BF. I only play multiplayer and I could never get into BF that way.

16. Quinnaay

Sgarrista

I've signed up for cod beta tomorrow. But I'm done with multiplayer cod, I enjoy warzone but the multiplayer is dry now unless tomorrow sparks it off for me again.

This battlefield coming has loads of new modes and additions so I think it will be the game of choice.

Like you FIFA isn't hyping me but I miss a football game

17. Andybtsn

Don

How did you get a beta code? I thought you needed to pre-order

18. Soulja

Capodecina

Around this time of the year I'm normally mega hyped for fifa but I actually cancelled my pre order a few weeks ago, this was mainly due to fifa 21s content/sbcs/promos being awful, fut champs reward being awful every week and I was really hoping for more Co op modes but sadly EA haven't bothered with a Co op fut champs mode or something similar.

19. Quinnaay

Sgarrista

The old Amazon pre order cancel trick lol

20. Quinnaay

Sgarrista

Yeah it seems this time there going to make you play it more too with the new rivals, fut champs midweek then champs playoffs then obvcourse weekend league. I don't have the time anymore with a 1 year old and work to play that much these days.

Im still going to be buying as I always do, but there certainly losing faith from the community these days.