Official FIFA 22 Thread

Associate
Hi guys wondering if anyone could help before I have to suffer and try and solve it over on ea website,
I purchased some Fifa points yesterday and received the code with instructions as usaul,
So went onto the playstation store to redeem the code and that went fine,
Now I have went onto Fifa last night and theirs no Fifa points showing,
Could this be the problem:
My ea account I play fifa on has a different email address to the playstation store I redeemed the fifa points,
Could that be the problem ?
And would I need to try and sign out the profile I am playing fifa on and try and sign in with the email address the playstation store is associated with ?

Associate
The email addresses for the two accounts can be different so that shouldn't be an issue as long as they are both linked. If you sign into your EA account in a browser it will show which PSN account is linked.

thankyou for your reply, I am on my ea account now, but can’t find anything related to psn?

Edit:

found it, showing my psn I’d so how come theirs no Fifa points within the game ?

Last edited:
Associate
Oh no it’s showing as fut 21,
I have purchased 2 x 12000 points which are haven’t been activated but probably not refundable.
So sitting on codes that can’t be used on Fifa 22, what can I do with them ?

Last edited:
Associate
Wow that has really shocked me. I was about to buy it but £70 seems a little excessive.

If you're only after the PS5 digital version, you could sign up to EA Play for 79p for a month and then that should get 10% knocked off the standard version.
A perhaps better deal would be to sign up to EA Play for 79p and then download Fifa 21 (for free). Then if you purchase through the Fifa 21 menus you're able to get the Ultimate edition for ~£72 (10%*2, once for EA Play and one for purchasing through Fifa 21).
Ultimate edition gives the above benefits (early access so you can play now and 4600 Fifa points)

Back
Top Bottom