**OFFICIAL GADGET SHOW 2012 PICTURES THREAD (BOOTH BABES MOSTLY)!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Myself and a work colleague yesterday went on a booth babe hunt and other general cool stuff, plus some photos of our stand and lots of hot girls.

Check the pictures out here, if you went to the Gadget Show 2012 and took some pictures, get them posted here for all to see. :)

Of course the OcUK girls I chose are truly stunning as these pictures show and the show has being a lot of fun, a lot of hard work too, but its been a huge success for OcUK with 100's of new customers and record sales this week, anyway here are the pictures:-

wookie1.jpg

wookiew.jpg

tennant.jpg

starwarspc.jpg

skyhj.jpg

randoms.jpg

presenters.jpg

ocukgirls2.jpg

ocukgroup1.jpg

ocukgroup2.jpg

ocukjenandbianca1.jpg

ocukrear.jpg

orangetn.jpg

pollyk.jpg

ocukgirls1.jpg

meandpoll2.jpg

meandola2.jpg

meandbiancaandjen.jpg

me2ha.jpg

me1ax.jpg

kickstart.jpg

dialaphone.jpg

gamingchairs.jpg

girls11.jpg

groupqd.jpg

hottiess.jpg

hotties1.jpg

hottyl.jpg

daleksv.jpg

dalekocuk.jpg

dalekgroup1.jpg

dalekgroup.jpg

dalekb.jpg

cmbabes4.jpg

cmbabes3.jpg

cmbabes2.jpg

cmbabes.jpg

archery1.jpg

archeryn.jpg

Those of you with the super model girlfriends, who only look for absolute perfection, remember these are real people and the photos are not airbrushed to make them look better.
So before you go saying she is a minger or that bloke looks dumb, remember these are real people, many friends/colleagues of ourselves and any insults to the people in the above photos will be viewed very dimly by the moderating team, so have respect and keep the comments polite and clean. I can ensure you the girls were all very hot. :D

So those of you who went, lets see your pictures from the show please. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

For those who want names to faces of OcUK staff, here goes:-

ocukgroup1.jpg

Left to right:-
Naithwraith, Bicepo, Chris from Gigabyte, Jen, Myself, Bianca, Valkia, Vahid and 5UB. :)

groupqd.jpg

Left to right:-
Myself, 5UB, Vahid, Jon Bentley (Gadget Show Presenter), Pollyanna (Gadget Show Presenter), Phil, Valkia, Shell, Naithwraith, Bicepo. :)

Back
Top Bottom