***Official Global Agenda thread***

Soldato
OP
Add me, Frapple.

Sucks how you can't minimise the game =/

They are sorting that mate, run not in full screen is what I'm doing

Done mate, I'll be on for a bit guys - Vent details in Agency tab if you wanna join. /W Tashohnie if you want an invite :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll be on 9.30ish tonight, hopefully we can get enough people that we can try out the AvA stuff :)

For those interested in uptime during beta the devs seem to have thrown the scheduling out the window - servers are up most of the time as far as I can see :)

Soldato
Some Screenies

In the main concourse - mission terminal ahead, your notice top right i'm in a queue waiting for the game to start so you can continue todo things whilst you wait
at the moment join times are less than a minute
ScreenShot00000.jpg

PVE mission about to start, you get an option to see your fellows, the balance and whether you are still in.
ScreenShot00001.jpg

Zooming between areas, For queries re character at the moment my character is default armour etc. I can tune him to make him look uber but it's only for looks armour does not modify any stats so till I have enough cash he stays like this :)
ScreenShot00002.jpg

In a battle, I should have got it with my shield and turret up - will do those later :) You're notice I am text chatting. The game has full voip for within your team and group and it's one of the clearest i've heard. Just not brave enough yet :)
ScreenShot00005.jpg

Game completed and you get a stats screen - i'll post this as I did ok :) to be fair the medics in this one really saved the day :)
ScreenShot00007.jpg

Soldato
Do it you wont be dissapointed :) Didnt get a chance to join DooM last night, couldnt be bothered to wait for the patch to finish ! will do tonight though.

Soldato
OP
Tashohnie from mir?

also i can minimize the game what you on about? =]
Yes mate.

Some people can't minimize the game, its a known issue and they are trying to fix it at the moment.

tals was the man last night! Got in to some good battles :D

tals - I also gave you membership on our forums there is a useful post about jetpack key bindings!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes mate.

Some people can't minimize the game, its a known issue and they are trying to fix it at the moment.

tals was the man last night! Got in to some good battles :D

Yep I wasn't as good as you and S but I did feel my robotics was making a difference and I was in control :) The whole pvp map aspect is coming together though I sometimes find it confusing what point i'm actually on - is there a way of telling when you are there?

I think me using a shotgun style device helped hugely - lovely radius on it. Great game last night really enjoyed it :) Just want this game released now so I can start working on my chars properly :)

Tals

Soldato
OP
Sleepery - £94.47

Tals you did great mate, your turrets rape lol. Thing is people don't seem to like defending as they don't get in on the action and you were defending the point and to be honest, people get put off attacking a spot on their own is a robo is there because of fear of turrets!

No way of telling about the spots :( I only know due to who has it, like if we have A they have B kinda thing.

Know the feeling mate, I want the game to be out so I can hammer it a little :) Have a lot of fun with it :D

Soldato
This game is looking good... I'm considering giving it a go - however I heard in one trailer it is very team based - I'd prefer to be like a sniper and play on my own - do they cater for that sort of player? :p

Soldato
OP
This game is looking good... I'm considering giving it a go - however I heard in one trailer it is very team based - I'd prefer to be like a sniper and play on my own - do they cater for that sort of player? :p

It is a very team based game in that 1 person can't win a match. However I would say you can do what you asked. As a recon you are a stealth class that can snipe. It was the first class I was and I used to set up somewhere and snipe for the whole game. Its around a 3-5 shot kill with a sniper.

Or you could set up stealth/SMG and melee the hell out of people then pull out your smg rape and run away and stealth!

I mean you may need to get blasted with a heal once in a while, but your class is great.

You can get some super speed and jump thing which is annoying when trying to kill the class. Basically you get low health pop that, and you can jump like 100 foot in the air, next to impossible to kill a good reckon.

You can spec stealh/melee or sniper/rifle.

Last edited:
Soldato
That sounds like a lot of fun :) I love just bouncing from mountain to mountain picking off people :D If anyone wants to join for a 4-pack I may be interested :D

Associate
It is a very team based game in that 1 person can't win a match. However I would say you can do what you asked. As a recon you are a stealth class that can snipe. It was the first class I was and I used to set up somewhere and snipe for the whole game. Its around a 3-5 shot kill with a sniper.

Or you could set up stealth/SMG and melee the hell out of people then pull out your smg rape and run away and stealth!

I mean you may need to get blasted with a heal once in a while, but your class is great.

You can get some super speed and jump thing which is annoying when trying to kill the class. Basically you get low health pop that, and you can jump like 100 foot in the air, next to impossible to kill a good reckon.

You can spec stealh/melee or sniper/rifle.

I love the Recon's "escape" skill, saved my arse on quite a few occasions. Pop it, run away, restealth and live to fight another day :)

Recon is great at harrassing, hit and run tactics and picking off lone targets. In a big firefight they do go down quite fast if you're not careful but the chaos does give you a good opportunity to catch people out with a well placed fire bomb :)

tals and chk4, should be on tonight - would be great to try out AvA.

Anyone else playing GA, add me. Steam ID in sig :)

Back
Top Bottom