***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Beaten by a minute ;) Looks awesome though
LOL

Yep looks nuts. Pretty much everything everybody wanted is in this heist. Jet packs, (there ends years of looking for jet packs) Flying cars, Vulcan bomber!!!

I was saying to someone earlier, I always thought they would finish the DLC updates with Jet packs as that was the thing most wanted and looked for item. Also seems that mount chilliad has a base in it.

However yeah, super excited for this. I only hope the cash grab that will come along with it is not to severe and the reward is more than the market rate. should be in the millions. However regardless, will be something properly new to play.

Soldato
LOL

Yep looks nuts. Pretty much everything everybody wanted is in this heist. Jet packs, (there ends years of looking for jet packs) Flying cars, Vulcan bomber!!!

I was saying to someone earlier, I always thought they would finish the DLC updates with Jet packs as that was the thing most wanted and looked for item. Also seems that mount chilliad has a base in it.

However yeah, super excited for this. I only hope the cash grab that will come along with it is not to severe and the reward is more than the market rate. should be in the millions. However regardless, will be something properly new to play.

Yep, I got 3 people up for the Heist on Tuesday, just need to find another 1 and then we're good to go. Hopefully the rewards are good.

Soldato
i never thought I would see another heist, epic!

It was quite a shock tbh. Nobody in the community called it either. For weeks there was talk about hipsters part two but not a mention of a heist. The only info we knew was confirmed that there were going to be more weaponised vehicles... it will be a grind now till Tuesday to get more money to spend on this insane “must have” hardwear lol. I only have 33 million (FU R*) when it should be 80+

However there will be a lot of ****** off bunny’s before Tuesday as there will be a rebalancing of money and a ban wave. See how many get caught this time.

Caporegime
So bets on how long you will have to grind before being able to buy any of this new content?

It amazes me the back lash that SWBF 2 got yet this game got hardly any backlash at all for the grind nature + shark cards....

Will need to find us another cheater to drop lots of money :D

But I digress! It does look epic.

@JOSH, @CrispyOtter

Time to jump back on? :D

Underboss
OP
Think I'm banned from online due to having reshade and a trainer running and accidental going online - it kicked me after 20 seconds but got x2 retrospective bans from it.

Also many GBs worth of download.

Soldato
It was quite a shock tbh. Nobody in the community called it either. For weeks there was talk about hipsters part two but not a mention of a heist. The only info we knew was confirmed that there were going to be more weaponised vehicles... it will be a grind now till Tuesday to get more money to spend on this insane “must have” hardwear lol. I only have 33 million (FU R*) when it should be 80+

However there will be a lot of ****** off bunny’s before Tuesday as there will be a rebalancing of money and a ban wave. See how many get caught this time.

could be time to get the criminal mastermind crew back together? lol!

Soldato
So bets on how lo

ng you will have to grind before being able to buy any of this new content?

It amazes me the back lash that SWBF 2 got yet this game got hardly any backlash at all for the grind nature + shark cards....

Will need to find us another cheater to drop lots of money :D

I don't see why this is made out to be such a big issue. The DLC's are free where most other games companies charge you for it, the difference being GTA makes their money via shark cards where you're not forced to buy it if you don't want too.

Granted some items are over priced but overall it's a fair model. This way people aren't left behind without the latest DLC and everyone gets to play together and have the ability to earn new items in game. Money isn't hard to make and you don't need to play 12 hours a day, there's plenty of legit you tubers with real guides that work

I’m up for doing the heist with people if anyone is interested!

Make sure you're in the OcUK crew, I've seen a few back on playing lately as well as the usual 2 or 3 guys. You can also add my rockstar ID .Lethal

Man it was so long ago I did that with DirtyJester, Drangerous and someone I've forgot :eek:

Caporegime
I don't see why this is made out to be such a big issue. The DLC's are free where most other games companies charge you for it, the difference being GTA makes their money via shark cards where you're not forced to buy it if you don't want too.

Granted some items are over priced but overall it's a fair model. This way people aren't left behind without the latest DLC and everyone gets to play together and have the ability to earn new items in game. Money isn't hard to make and you don't need to play 12 hours a day, there's plenty of legit you tubers with real guides that work

Not in my eyes.

One new super car alone costs what about £2-3 million and how much do the upgrades for engine, armour etc. cost? Isn't it hundreds of thousands? Then add the cost of guns and ammo. Not to mention, the rest of the in game items i.e. helicopters, planes and other vehicles.

How much do heists pay out, iirc, about £200k at most. (unless they have changed the payouts since I last played)

I much rather have paid for dlc over a grindy game, gta 5 is fun but the grind with the same missions etc. isn't imo.

I would say that considering shark cards have generated hundreds of millions for r*, the game could be considered to be more than a small grind, otherwise they wouldn't have generated so much.

Soldato
Not in my eyes.

One new super car alone costs what about £2-3 million and how much do the upgrades for engine, armour etc. cost? Isn't it hundreds of thousands? Then add the cost of guns and ammo. Not to mention, the rest of the in game items i.e. helicopters, planes and other vehicles.

How much do heists pay out, iirc, about £200k at most. (unless they have changed the payouts since I last played)

I much rather have paid for dlc over a grindy game, gta 5 is fun but the grind with the same missions etc. isn't imo.

I would say that considering shark cards have generated hundreds of millions for r*, the game could be considered to be more than a small grind, otherwise they wouldn't have generated so much.

A 2-3mil car for me only takes a few days to grind playing a few hours a day, now obviously there's a barrier to be able to earn that kind of money however there's achievements such as Criminal Mastermind that rewards 10 million, completing heists in order another another million and also doing them in first person for an additional million, on top of what you'd earn just by doing the heists. That money would enable you to earn a steady income though CEO and MC.

I'm not saying GTA is a small grind, it certainly isn't. But having new items doesn't take weeks to earn either.

With regards to the Heists if you have a group of friends doing the Bank job will earn you 125k just from the setups and the final Heist is 1.25mil split however your group decides, if you're efficent this can be a great way for making money.

There's also the double money and exp events, such as the one currently going where you can earn 50k in 5-10 mins via contracts if enough people do it.

Caporegime
A 2-3mil car for me only takes a few days to grind playing a few hours a day, now obviously there's a barrier to be able to earn that kind of money however there's achievements such as Criminal Mastermind that rewards 10 million, completing heists in order another another million and also doing them in first person for an additional million, on top of what you'd earn just by doing the heists. That money would enable you to earn a steady income though CEO and MC.

I'm not saying GTA is a small grind, it certainly isn't. But having new items doesn't take weeks to earn either.

With regards to the Heists if you have a group of friends doing the Bank job will earn you 125k just from the setups and the final Heist is 1.25mil split however your group decides, if you're efficent this can be a great way for making money.

There's also the double money and exp events, such as the one currently going where you can earn 50k in 5-10 mins via contracts if enough people do it.

The criminal mastermind isn't exactly easy to do though is it? Certainly no way myself and the regulars we play with could be bothered with it as guaranteed if one of us died, we wouldn't bother attempting it again.

Didn't realise you got the bonus for doing them in order and in first person view etc. Is that new?

Soldato
The criminal mastermind isn't exactly easy to do though is it? Certainly no way myself and the regulars we play with could be bothered with it as guaranteed if one of us died, we wouldn't bother attempting it again.

Didn't realise you got the bonus for doing them in order and in first person view etc. Is that new?

Been around since they were added.

tbh I did Criminal Mastermind first try, I think the other groups here did them on the first or second try too, it's easier than it looks but you'd need 3 others committed to it, I actually need to do it again for someone so will be looking to get that done shortly after the DLC is out.

edit first person reward is 100k not 1mil, I'm not sure if that's per heist though.

Soldato
Man it was so long ago I did that with DirtyJester, Drangerous and someone I've forgot :eek:

I think I might have done it with you guys - been playing more GTA recently but the crew is often quiet.

I'm up for some heisting action on Tuesday if anyone needs another - I'm only level 8000 so not a complete noob :p

Soldato
Currently using the chopper for the final in Pac guarantees Elite so four of you, 6 hours will earn 1.9 million each. It is a grind if you don't make it fun. My heist mates have a great laugh and after 2 1/2 years still enjoy it every time.

Back
Top Bottom