***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Associate
So bets on how long you will have to grind before being able to buy any of this new content?

It amazes me the back lash that SWBF 2 got yet this game got hardly any backlash at all for the grind nature + shark cards....

Will need to find us another cheater to drop lots of money :D

But I digress! It does look epic.

@JOSH, @CrispyOtter

Time to jump back on? :D

Is there still cheaters dropping money or is it sorted?

Caporegime
"How do I open parachute" :eek::mad::D

:D

Or that time doing the get away with motorbikes...... Must have been at the very least 15 times in a row....... *facepalm* :D

Is there still cheaters dropping money or is it sorted?

No idea, generally when patch comes out, cheaters aren't around as they have to recode and then after a few weeks, they are back, unless r* have stepped up their game.

Soldato
Its is very good, it is a full heist found in a new property so will need to buy that to host.

It is massively expensive 28 million on the lower prices for all the new war stock kit, does not include upgrades.

New Radio Station and new graphics....

I will be playing the heist when my mate gets on later. However you will need I would say 5 million to host.

Oh and for a cool 750,000 you can kill a player anywhere on the map using a space death laser.

Soldato
I'm downloading now. I can just about survive a few days on the 2GB I'll have left when I'm done. :p

edit: to answer my own question, I do have the new radio.

Last edited:
Soldato
My GTA5 is out of action now until ScriptHook and ENT are updated for this latest DLC. I'm hoping they can shoehorn the jetpack into single player - I guess it's just a "car" that you get into?

Soldato
New graphics?

Splash sceen's and info boxes have changed.

Well spent all day doing the heist.

Can't get the final to launch as there an error....

This is a long session or a 2 day to complete heist.

There are a couple of set up that's need some hard work to complete and to all work as a team. Also need a thermal sight on a sniper or it is a real pain.

Anyway that's me done.

Oh just to add. You can not unlock the trade discounts on the vehicles UNLESS you host the set up the vehicle is in... R* you utter *******.

Back
Top Bottom