***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Anyone up to do the new heist?

Wish I could have yesterday with you! I’m a bit of a completionist and doing them in order atm with the same group but a few problems exist.. one isn’t level 100 so no minigun or rocket launcher nor max health! Were 3 people not 4 and one keeps rage quitting/moaning about load times or when it bugs out and you can’t restart

Grr

Soldato
Well, it's great to see a jetpack finally back in GTA5. Currently having fun checking out all the new DLC vehicles in single player. There's some nice ones! Loving the jetback, V22 Osprey clone and the Vulcan-inspired bomber.

Soldato
Wish I could have yesterday with you! I’m a bit of a completionist and doing them in order atm with the same group but a few problems exist.. one isn’t level 100 so no minigun or rocket launcher nor max health! Were 3 people not 4 and one keeps rage quitting/moaning about load times or when it bugs out and you can’t restart

Grr

I was doing the setups with only another guy, it was easier to do just me and him than with a group of 4.
He is a nice guy, doesn't complain or rage quit haha.

I will be free to play from Thursday, if you finish yours and I finish mine we can start another one.

Soldato
Anyone wanna try do some heists today? I'm off work with nowt to do and barely enough money to have fun (in GTA, and RL :( )

I'm up to do from Thursday... I had 0 money as well, not even cash to pay my utility bills ingame hahaha, so 10 days before the update I was doing only the double $ and RP adversary modes to get money so I could buy a Facility.

Soldato
Only just found out the new features of some cars - the Deluxo (looks like a Delorean) can convert into a flying car with wings, and the Stromberg converts into a submersible (a la James Bond). :D

Soldato
Only just found out the new features of some cars - the Deluxo (looks like a Delorean) can convert into a flying car with wings, and the Stromberg converts into a submersible (a la James Bond). :D

Dam thats really the best of both worlds, can they be used in any mode. Think I need to get those, always wanted to be James Bond. Pity they dont keep the animals in online version

Back
Top Bottom