***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
question guys, if I start late what are the disadvantages ?
like you cant buy houses any more or how is it ?
What does the lvling up actually unlocks ?

Soldato
So who's on tonight? I want to try a bit of Online. I have never played it.. and i'm finding it really hard with K&M haha

There will be a few of us on the unofficial OcUK TS. :)

question guys, if I start late what are the disadvantages ?
like you cant buy houses any more or how is it ?
What does the lvling up actually unlocks ?

Not much I wouldn't have thought. You can't do certain missions until you've completed the prologue, and certain missions will be tough if not played on easy until you have better equipment and skills. The key disadvantage is that you won't have the pre-order cash bonus
Multiple people can own the same house/garage at the same time. You go through the door, it's yours. You get invited in it's theirs.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am at 10% on the story mode and it runs fine, i think it looks great and so much attention to detail. The interior of every car is different. I am yet to make decent money from missions.

Gothicghost where on the map is that? i have gone all around the map and have not come across that problem.

On the main story mode you play that black dude first his house where you can save the game is part of missing world lol.

I can't even do single player because I can't complete his mission :(

Soldato
Does anyone know, if I delete my online character and restart again, will I be given the free $$$ from pre-ordering or do they vanish?

I only ask because the game has made a complete hash of the tutorial and I need to restart it from scratch.

Soldato
Is it possible to get a 30 person OcUK race? Would we all have to be on each others friends list to make that happen?

Should be possible, just create a clan only lobby I think.

Was in a 20 player race around a greyhound track yesterday which was a bit crowded. Especially in a monster truck:D

The best races IMO were the trail bikes over the mountain ranges though. Insanely fast and precarious at the same time.

Are you going to be joining us Smartka? Any good at reviving people who've just fallen 500 meters out of a plane? ;):D

Last edited:
Soldato
GPU was running 80c with fans and case fans moving a lot of air in this game.

Card is a Asus 980 Matrix so thought it cant be right. Anyway i've not put my own thermal paste on as theirs was poorly done.

Doesn't top 55c now.

So im happy now and time to buy apartment.

Back
Top Bottom