***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Maybe the ocuk crew should have some guidelines of conduct etc so theres some structure to it. I.e no killing other ocuk crew otherwise ur kicked out. Try to join ocuk crew activites when possible so they play together instead of being on their own. No greifing other ocuk crew members or others. No kids otherwise they are kicked, besides its a 18 game but somehow they have it.

Things like that? Put in the OP? Oh and good time frames so we know when is the best time to go on.

Soldato
Maybe the ocuk crew should have some guidelines of conduct etc so theres some structure to it. I.e no killing other ocuk crew otherwise ur kicked out. Try to join ocuk crew activites when possible so they play together instead of being on their own. No greifing other ocuk crew members or others. No kids otherwise they are kicked, besides its a 18 game but somehow they have it.

Things like that? Put in the OP? Oh and good time frames so we know when is the best time to go on.

I would say yes but not as extreme, murdering each other from time to time could be fun :p

Soldato
I wouldnt like it if i was in a group where i wanted to do missions together and then have them murder me. If i wanted to play that id play somit else. Thought the whole point of crews was to play nicely together vs other crews. I get the gta might have a stigma of just messing about but i wouldnt partake in that if it was my choice. If others wana kill each other fine just dont do it with me around when im trying to do some missions with ppl and actually want to finish it properly.

If that makes me a softie so be it. :p

Soldato
For the lads running 2GB GPU's, what settings are you running? Having the textures on High basically completely wipes out my 2GB, and I have to end up dropping it down to DX10 with only a few settings on High to even get the usage into the yellow.

Soldato
For the lads running 2GB GPU's, what settings are you running? Having the textures on High basically completely wipes out my 2GB, and I have to end up dropping it down to DX10 with only a few settings on High to even get the usage into the yellow.

Everything maxed apart from AA. It states 2.6 / 2 GB, but that can be ignored.

Soldato
I found a fix for why my game had missing part of the world and also my online mode was not connecting me to other players.

I read this thread here http://www.reddit.com/r/GTAVpc/comments/32k6ub/gta_v_failed_zlib_call_fix/ and one of my files was corrupt so I deleted it and downloaded that file again.

With that new file the whole map works fine and online works perfect as well if it helps anyone with the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom