***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Two good heists last night, cheers for those guys - infinitely better than trying heists with randomers.

I especially loved it when we had made it all the way through the Pacific Standard setups and the finale, we'd robbed the bank, we'd escaped with almost all of the money, everything was going so well, we'd gotten into the karuma (eventually!) and made it all the way to the boat . . . only for our Captain to crash the boat up on to the rocks and get it stuck there right at the very end! Lovely bit of drama :)

Soldato
Two good heists last night, cheers for those guys - infinitely better than trying heists with randomers.

I especially loved it when we had made it all the way through the Pacific Standard setups and the finale, we'd robbed the bank, we'd escaped with almost all of the money, everything was going so well, we'd gotten into the karuma (eventually!) and made it all the way to the boat . . . only for our Captain to crash the boat up on to the rocks and get it stuck there right at the very end! Lovely bit of drama :)

Sorry for dropping out of the lobby yesterday bud, I accepted the request, saw a glimpse of the lobby before crashing out of the game :mad: For some reason I'm getting drops down to single digit FPS whenever there's a lot of cops nearby.

I came on a bit later and managed to get the Humane Labs heist done, I did most of the set up the night before but the team I had to sneak the Insurgent back in was terrible and kept alerting guards :p

Soldato
Sorry for dropping out of the lobby yesterday bud, I accepted the request, saw a glimpse of the lobby before crashing out of the game :mad: For some reason I'm getting drops down to single digit FPS whenever there's a lot of cops nearby.

I came on a bit later and managed to get the Humane Labs heist done, I did most of the set up the night before but the team I had to sneak the Insurgent back in was terrible and kept alerting guards :p

Ah no worries, there were plenty of OCUK crew members around last night so we got through the heists, after a bit of fun and drama :D

I'll be back on for more tonight. Would love to do humane labs, I think the finale for Humane Labs is my favourite of all them.

Associate
I do love a bit of Humane Labs myself - @Slashb0red a lot of people are still experiencing stuttering since the last patch a few weeks back, especially when loads of cops are around. R* are hopefully working on a fix as they have acknowledged the problem

Soldato
I will be on tonight as long as my ban is still pending.

Would like to do some heists/missions so will just try and host and chuck invites out.

If I don't already have you on r*sc add me(link in sig)

Anyone going to be on?

Soldato

Indeed, was good fun.

Wasn't me.....

.....this time :D

Throughout the Heists I was occasionally thinking to myself that the voice comms is pretty quiet tonight :p

Should be on for some Heists too, nice to see quite a few other people showing a bit of interest. I have Slashbored on my list so will give you a poke if theres a group going.

Associate
What time are people on in the evenings?

My time is erratic (got 6 month old twins selfishly demanding attention).

Obligatory stupid question: is it max 4 people per heist?

Soldato
Associate
I will be on around 9:30pm, wouldn't mind doing some heists as I spent all my money. Broke again now :)

The Pacific Standard heist was went very smoothly last night apart from beaching the boat on the first attempt :D

Soldato
Had a good time tonight! I've finally broken £1million and not sure what to spend it on. Can I get a helicopter and a house that has a helicopter garage for that?

Edit- who was I playing with today by the way? Lethal, gamble and a monk guy? What's your username on here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom