***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Underboss
OP
Thanks for the tip. I will look into that :)

Which one was yours josh? Official or unofficial? As the unofficial one was still going a few weeks ago.

Mine was the one you linked in the post at the top, the Unofficial OcUK one.

Odd I closed in down in September. Will have to check into that then.

*edit* Yeah it's still running, I guess Multiply just recycle the ports and reopen them when people rent one.

Has nothing to do with me though and I'm not paying for it lol had me worried there!

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine was the one you linked in the post at the top, the Unofficial OcUK one.

Odd I closed in down in September. Will have to check into that then.

I am sure it was that one. Will take a look when I'm home. :)

Will be online in about 30 minutes, want to see if my recorded snow footage will still be there in the editor, I reckon it will be but minus snow!!!!

Edit: Good stuff :) glad you got to the bottom of it.

Soldato
cheaters.. cheaters and more cheaters

Yeah exactly.

The last few days I have been taking part in freeroam more, but I have been flying about in the hydra shooting people, sniping people, starting mini deathmatches etc and what I found is most people don't really use mods....unless you annoy then, then the god mode comes out, game crashes come about etc.

Starts fair, but doesn't end the same way.

Ah well, as long as heists etc continue im happy.

Soldato
I am not sure NPC's are dropping as much money when they are killed.

I always pick up the cash during missions and there seems less.... where I wight pick up 10 lots I now only pick up 7 or 8... Not a great deal but I have picked up 350K over the time online...

Associate
I am not sure NPC's are dropping as much money when they are killed.

I always pick up the cash during missions and there seems less.... where I wight pick up 10 lots I now only pick up 7 or 8... Not a great deal but I have picked up 350K over the time online...
If you do los santos connection on your own, all of it in a car, you pick up almost 9k and then you get the 20400 for finishing. All in about 7-8 minutes. Thing that annoys me about the NPCs is those colossal bounties they put on you for stealing their car.

Soldato
If you do los santos connection on your own, all of it in a car, you pick up almost 9k and then you get the 20400 for finishing. All in about 7-8 minutes. Thing that annoys me about the NPCs is those colossal bounties they put on you for stealing their car.

Yep, Los Santos connection is the best payer by a fair bit.

I hate it when I get a bounty by NPC's too. However I just stay in solo and it's free money :D

I am a little chuffed today as I have completed 4 trailers by sniping all the car park NPC's before going in... I Now have the order in which to do it.....

Soldato
I spent early Monday morning doing missions on my own and its great fun - especially if you do it without Karuma.

I ended up doing the same as what you said Strudders - sniping as many people as possible before going in.

The best thing about doing them solo is the fact it takes longer as you need to be more careful - hence more RP and money. I went from rank 149-150 in the space of 45 minutes due to doing missions on my own.

Associate
Going to be online for a while tonight.

Pete - want to finish off Prison Break?

Yea sure. I've been ignoring heists for a day or 2 as I did all the stunt jumps. The one into the helicopter base cost me over 100k on lost cars as slash can verify and due to a glitch, when I had finished them all it said I still had 2 left so didn't save 2 of them and ended up doing around 30 again to find them. Was fun though.

Back
Top Bottom