***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
I notice its not for pc.... Because the mod menus would see to it that few if any subscribed!

Yeah not sure PC will be included in anything atm. The chameleon paintwork is there if you wanna use a mod menu to access it.

The 500k a month is like 30 mins work averaged out. 1 Cayo Perico nets over 1 Mill solo so I am not sure who this is aimed at other than mugs.

Man of Honour
Nightclub now paying out $50k per hour instead of the usual $10k same as the E&E version, also a slight buff to nightclub sales missions if you own an MC business
and MC sales missions get a 25% buff

Last edited:
Man of Honour
However, to move your sub whilst in it, it's now 10k instead of 2k LOL
They give with one hand and take with another.

I don't really see that as a problem as moving the sub is generally to do with Cayo which pays loads,

However i've been grinding the security contracts to get >201 so i get $20k into my agency safe every hour, it seemed like a smart move on top of the $5k arcade and $10k nightclub safe,
but now the nightclub is $50k an hour it kinda make the grind for the agency payout less worth while, currently at 124 missions for $12k an hour and i'll finish them off but 'meh'

Soldato
So R* finally said something last week. The biggest takeaway is that they are done with RDRO because the staff are working on GTA6 and you can do sales missions from within an invite-only session in GTAO.
Also not much on the update next week. As it reads it does not look like the "summer update" that everybody was speculating about. Also no mention of E&E for PC. Not sure the game has much more legs now, however, keeps on selling. A good identifier of future content is when they start removing mods. This month's mod removal DMCA is a guy making a VR mod. So that could be next.
All in all the game is pretty dead. Seeing it is 9 years old nearly.

Soldato
So R* finally said something last week. The biggest takeaway is that they are done with RDRO because the staff are working on GTA6 and you can do sales missions from within an invite-only session in GTAO.
Also not much on the update next week. As it reads it does not look like the "summer update" that everybody was speculating about. Also no mention of E&E for PC. Not sure the game has much more legs now, however, keeps on selling. A good identifier of future content is when they start removing mods. This month's mod removal DMCA is a guy making a VR mod. So that could be next.
All in all the game is pretty dead. Seeing it is 9 years old nearly.

They had over 130k concurrent players within the last 7 days. Doesn't seem to be dead to me.

Soldato
Pretty much a bunch of new contact missions and a few vehicles. I think the Quality of life stuff will be the most welcomed. However no mention of E&E for the PC either.....

Soldato
LOL Steam version Borked.

2.8Gb download for Epic and RSL

Steam sorted.

Well, it is basically a patch with quality of life updates, a few cars (rest drip-feed) a rubbish helicopter and some contact missions not best suited to solo players.
Best part is being able to do stuff from an invite, however, I guess that will get old very quick. The ULP contact missions are dire and the new car showroom is not yet open.
No E&E stuff and the "easy armour and snacks" is far from easy and the old way is better.

Last edited:
Soldato
interesting. I will assume the name Americas is the code name for the game. Going by that thread they seem to think Vice City. If it is and Americas is the code name, that makes me think we will have, not just Vice City but maybe Central America map, Mexico based?

Soldato
interesting. I will assume the name Americas is the code name for the game. Going by that thread they seem to think Vice City. If it is and Americas is the code name, that makes me think we will have, not just Vice City but maybe Central America map, Mexico based?

Yea it’s crazy and every 20 mins or so new info is getting posted on that thread.

Interesting times.

Back
Top Bottom