1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** OFFICIAL noblechairs Q&A THREAD **

Discussion in 'Gaming Chairs' started by noblechairs, Apr 20, 2016.

1. r0bsk1_2012

Associate

I have had it from August last year.

I just managed to fix the issue by unlocking the recline and fully putting my weight backwards in order to reset it, seems it sticks a little and requires a good bit of force.

So if your chair wont move forward with the recline unlocked, move it fully backwards then forwards in order to reset it.

2. FL630

Hitman

Just received my Noble plastic leather chair, it's nice but looking forward to it getting a bit softer.

Quick question though, does it not come with a lumbar cushion like all the other brands do? Real shame if it doesn't it sure needs one.

3. nicktay2605

Mobster

Yeah it should come with two cushions, one for lumbar support and one as a headrest.

4. GARMFIELD

Associate

Thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these (the £300~ ones...) since my current chair, as lovely as it is, doesn't have adjustable arm rests and my desk is ever so slightly too high which makes my mouse hand uncomfortable after an hour or two.

Seeing quite a lot of reports of QC problems, anybody got a chair recently with no issues?

5. 5UB

Commissario

Definitely reduced, I've heard less of it now, and the last I heard from noblechairs was that the QC was being improved/improved. But if you do have any issues you know who to contact, we're always happy to help out. :)

6. Bickaxe

Wise Guy

Been using mine (Epic) for just over a month now (everyday, at least 6 hours).
    Still very firm to sit on, very smooth when shifting about (laminate floor) and the tilt action is perfect (no clicking or creaking).

As I mentioned when i built it (in the other thread), it took about 15mins to assemble so people saying its hard to put together are presumably doing it wrong, the instructions are very easy to understand but for gods sake do not pull that lever without the back being attached!! (those who have one will know what I mean because they couldn't resist either)

My only issue, and it may just be mine, is that the arm rests are quite wobbly which is odd when you consider the rest of the build quality.

7. lllclarkylll

Associate

Mine are a little wobbly too, brilliant chair other than that.

8. GARMFIELD

Associate

Hmm, wobbly arm rests... How wobbly? Would anybody mind getting a short video of it for me if it's not too much hassle? For such a pricy chair that seems like a bit of an oversight? Unless I'm envisioning it being a lot worse than it is. ��

9. Bickaxe

Wise Guy

I think its down to the fact that they are adjustable in every direction which reduces their stability. Its not a major issue for me as i like them in one position and rarely use them anyway (either typing or gaming so arms are on desk)

10. GARMFIELD

Associate

Alright, I'll give 'em a shot. I noticed the SK Gaming edition one was dropped down to £285 which sort of gave me a little nudge.
    Will update with my thoughts when I've got it all assembled!

Cheers for the input guys!

11. Illegal Memes

Associate

Hey there everybody,

I wanted to know if anybody else has the same issues I have with the Epic series PU. Namely, that it's quite uncomfortable for me and sitting in it for extended periods of time lead to serious aches in most of my lower body, akin to strain. I'm refraining from writing a negative review because it's clearly a high quality chair and sitting back in it is quite nice, but at my desk it's unbearable and have no idea why.

One other issue I have is the plastic levers to attach to the lift/tilt don't work. They won't catch on the metal protrusions properly and I can't seem to apply any torque to the mechanisms with them.

12. GARMFIELD

Associate

Got my chair delivered yesterday, constructed it just now.

Very easy to put together, no defects in the stitching or any part of the chair. Sitting in it now, sort of wishing I'd put the lumbar support cushion on as it just feels like there's a massive gap where something should be.
    Chair rocks back and forth a little bit but I don't really mind since it doesn't do it unless I try on purpose, arm rest wobble I have no issues with as it is a tiny amount that is unnoticeable to me. Overall very happy with it, definitely feels like a quality product.

Only thing I'd point out... they weren't kidding, that back rest adjustment lever is absolutely lethal, I showed my girlfriend and she compared it to a bear trap. Definitely should be a warning for this.

13. Smffy

Wise Guy

+1 for the bear trap :D

14. Bickaxe

Wise Guy

There is in the instructions. But who needs them? :D

15. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

noblechairs will be putting a red sticker on the lever to point out not to touch it till assembled on future batches :)

16. GARMFIELD

Associate

"Be careful when adjusting the recline mechanism"? I honestly can't see anything in mine other than that, or is that as much of a warning as you get? Hahaha.
    Good stuff!

Also just thought I'd give a report after a fair bit of sit-time, this chair is super comfy! With both the support cushions strapped on it's boo'iful.

17. First Last

Associate

Good day. What about accessories? Is it heard something? Laptop, mouse, keyboard tray? I have DX laptop tray. If somebody can to measure distance between bolts that hold armrest p.m. me.. And we will know if it fits ..

18. JediFragger

Capodecina

I managed to give my hand a good smack with mine tbh :D

No major harm done though, just stung for a couple of mins :)

19. First Last

Associate

Good day.
    1. In my country red version is 50$ cheaper than Gold / Blue / Penta etc... And I wonder if it is after RMA.. I personally don't like that "alcantara". I would prefer like penta full PU. But I am not gamer so have to choose between black/etc...
    2. I am 185cm and 75 kg . The choice between Noble Epic and Dxracer Iron.. Iron is perforated vinyl.. Any suggestions? I would be appreciate..
    3. Is frame of noble is strong enough to Hold DXRacer laptop tray. It attaches under the armrest screws. I am going to make 1 additional hole in trays base.. Here are some photos.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Good luck..

20. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

Must just be the local area that are into pleasure by pain ;)