1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** OFFICIAL noblechairs Q&A THREAD **

Discussion in 'Gaming Chairs' started by noblechairs, Apr 20, 2016.

1. JediFragger

Capodecina

No pleasure there man. Trust me, it came keen!! :D

2. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

1) It's a promo that's on at the moment I expect.
    2) Having sat in both, there's no competition, noblechairs EPIC all the way.
    3) It would be strong enough, but modifying the base would invalidate the warranty if a fault occurred due to the modification, unlikely though that may be.

3. crazypete00

Associate

how do these compare to the gt omega?

4. peterattheboro

Capodecina

I'm like a child with new things and when I saw the backrest lever I just wanted to pull at it. Thankfully after reading this thread and this super handy red sticker I didn't touch it till it was assembled :D

[​IMG]

Anyway, received my Black/Blue fake leather chair yesterday and got it set up. Such an amazing chair. Gonna test it out for a week or so and I'll write a full report :)

5. peterattheboro

Capodecina

Right, a few pics of mine. Been using it for 8+ hours for the last few days so thought I'd stick a few thoughts up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Building it was a bit of a farce to be honest. Me and my dad struggled to get the back onto the seat and after some major force and some swearing I finally got the screws in. The rest of it was fine though.

First impressions were it's very firm. Couldn't really gel with it at first but then I forgot to put the cushions on :D Once they were in place and my back hit that lower cushion I was in heaven. When it's tilted right back and I've got a film on with my feet up it's extremely comfortable and I could easily sleep in this position. The armrests look like solid plastic and cheap but they have a bit of sponginess to them but still quite firm. They look like they will last a very long time unlike other chairs where the padding will squash down and become solid.

The materials are fantastic. I've only gone of the fake leather version but 'leather' feels fantastic and the stitching looks awesome. Had to go for the black/blue as it's one of my favourite colour combinations. This chair reminds me of my old Recaros in my Mondeo ST, it's that good.

Overall I felt I was a bit nuts spending this much on a chair and I was originally looking at the Vertagear SL2000 but some of these cheaper chairs just look **** and tacky (DXRacer I'm looking at you). As I'm in my 30s I wanted something that was more suited to my age :p

Anyway, fantastic chair. Hope it last me a good long while :)

6. Gibbo

Commissario

Thanks for the feedback Peter! :)

Glad you like it! :)

7. hilly

Don

Picked up a Noblechairs in red today, top service as always, thanks OcUK :)

The box is enormous! Felt for the delivery driver when he turned up with that box - I decided against lugging it anywhere and took the individual pieces upstairs to my office.

Putting the chair together was OK until I got to placing the back onto the already assembled bottom, which was a really tight fit and felt like I had to put in a bit of effort to get it to fit. Once it fit and the 4 screws were in, its really rock solid, so worth that little bit of struggle!

The look and feel of the chair is amazing; as you can see I didn't go for the leather and I don't think I'd miss having a leather chair, the chair screams premium materials, really is a beautiful, beautiful finish on it.

My chair came with a red warning sticker - like @peterattheboro if I see something I have to try it - i did. I'm glad there's a warning label as that moves fast! Obviously with the warning label had my hands no where near it! :)

The seat cushions are great, really sceptical with them at first - as none of my previous chairs have them, but wow they transform the chair and make it feel great on the posture. The seat bottom is a tiny bit firm but this will loosen over the next days and weeks.

The castors at the bottom I'm really impressed with - there's something about the construction of them, either the materials or the design (can't quite put my finger on them), which glide this fairly weighty chair around with ease - previous chair wasn't even close to how good these wheels are.

The reclining angle is quite frankly ridiculous. The distance it goes back... you're nearly horizontal! Haven't experienced that from a chair, but man its comfy :D

The only two points which I think could be improved are the covers for the sides where you attach the bottom to the back, the plastic covers although necessary just feels a little bit cheap. They do the job and I probably won't ever notice them again, just didn't 'enjoy' putting them on. The second point is the covers which go over the height adjustments, you have to line them up perfectly and I don't think fit as well as they should. Not that you'll use them much - one does tilt the other does height adjustment - neither of which i change once I've got my position perfect. All in all, if those are the only two negative points, then it's a great job by Noblechairs.

Really, really happy with my chair, can't fault the materials or design at all! here's some pictures:

broken chair, RIP old friend :(
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Assembled
    [​IMG]

amazing finish to this chair
    [​IMG]

bottom half
    [​IMG]

top half
    [​IMG]

the mighty chair in its natural habitat.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  8. Qitarah

Wise Guy

Any chance on a future weekly deal on these? The black/red one looks amazing, and a weekly offer would deffo sway me to get one :D

9. Doug2507

Gangster

Mini review....

Best gaming chair to date. Buy one now.

10. Phate

Caporegime

Part of me thinks it doesn't look professional and doesn't belong in an office.

Another part of me feels that it looks great, and that I want it, for my office setup at home.

Argghh! :p

11. Airblazer

Associate

put mine together last night and extremely impressed with it..I got the black/green and it looks very classy...well worth the money imo

12. Qitarah

Wise Guy

You guys did a weekly offer! Thanks :D

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  13. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

No worries ;)

14. Stevek

Associate

I am interested in buying the
    "NOBLECHAIRS EPIC SERIES BLACK/RED" I have never had a gaming chair before etc
    I am 6ft and about 15stone and have been suffering with a bad back for about 5 years now, would this chair be a good size fit for me

Thanks
    Steve

15. Bickaxe

Mobster

Good size fit yes. Bare in mind that it takes a bit of use to get used to it. The lumbar support cushion is a very good addition.
    It won't correct a bad back, for that you would need a professional, but it should help with posture.

I believe a standing desk would benefit you more as you won't have a choice but to adapt but that depends entirely on what you use a PC for.

16. Stevek

Associate

Ahh cool ty for reply, standing is not a option tbh, I have had to use the sofa to sit on and use long leads to game etc, built a new pc and have it on a desk now, been using a normal dinning table chair and can't sit there more than 20 mins, so need to get a proper gaming chair now

17. Stevek

Associate

Just ordered one :)

18. Qitarah

Wise Guy

Loving mine, great chair so far!

19. Bolton7935

Gangster

had mine 3 months takes a while to break in but i am happy with it worth 300 quid lets see how long it lasts first ha

20. mohawk

Wise Guy

So i have had my chair a while now, but i need to partly dismantle it to take it to a lan (long story). does anyone know how hard it will be to take it apart after being used alot?