1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** OFFICIAL noblechairs Q&A THREAD **

Discussion in 'Gaming Chairs' started by noblechairs, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Bickaxe

Mobster

I suspect your body is adjusting to the firmness. I was the same but the ache-y effects went away after a few sessions. I prefer a firmer seat to a soft one which is bad for your posture anyway.

2. matthab

Mobster

3. Panther67

Associate

Bought the Epic series chair a couple of weeks ago, red/black PU, after years of using generic office type chairs and love it :D
    Got to say I haven't experienced any of the problems mentioned apart from the neck pillow being a bit on the plump side which doesn't worry me. The chair is firm (only had a couple of weeks) but in my opinion comfy, the height may be an issue if you are on the shorter side (I'm 6'2") but I think you can get a different gas strut if this is the case.

All in all I would highly recommend this seat It's worlds apart from what I'm used too and looks great as well :cool:

4. Salty22

Gangster

Got a noblechair icon coming tomorrow, im kind of worried now after reading this thread

5. 5UB

Commissario

We've been taking a close look and have been resolving all issues that occur. We've worked closely with the factory too, in order to resolve issues before they reach the customer.

If you, or anyone else reading this thread do happen to have an issue, just email Overclockers UK or use the Customer Service forum and we will do our best to help you, but over the past few weeks we have really worked hard with the brand to improve quality control even more so!

I am sure you don't be disappointed! :)

6. Salty22

Gangster

Got it yesterday, no issues as far as i can tell.
    So much comfier than my previous chair

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. RaveyDaveyUK

Gangster

I'm trying to find a gaming chair that will enable me to sit at a workstation 900mm high....sigh... don't ask! Is it possible to have a longer riser installed to operate at this height?

Can you do special orders, such as this?

8. Rusko187

Gangster

Do all Noblechairs come with the head and lumber pillows? I'm looking at the Epic Series Black/Green.

9. 5UB

Commissario

Not something noblechairs does... May have to be something you'd have to modify yourself. Let us know how you get on. :)

Yes they do, they all come with both pillows. :)

10. Rusko187

Gangster

Good to hear, do you hold these in stock? I'm up Stoke way on Saturday so can come in and pay cash monies.

11. McBain

Capodecina

How are these chairs for heat? Obviously coming into winter it's not that big of a deal but non fabric seats do tend to get you a bit hot around the ol' derriere area in the summer.

12. 5UB

Commissario

We do, it is best to ring up to make sure the model you want are at our HQ and not in 3rd party storage, but usually we have stock at the HQ. :)

I have found them fine, they have breathable holes on the base and back so a lot better than the other brands when it comes to sweatiness! :)

13. McBain

Capodecina

Alright thanks, pretty sure i'll be picking up an Epic model in the next couple of days, can't make my mind up with the colours.

I love the colour scheme of the SK edition but the logos look a bit cheesy to me, shame they don't do that colour scheme without the logos, looks awesome! :)

14. Salty22

Gangster

Has anyone tried sewing elastic to the lumbar pillow from the Icon to make it stay where you want it like the head pillow?

15. Flyingnimbus

Associate

I bought a noblechair for £500 and The chair still rocks slightly even when in the locked position, is this normal?

16. Flyingnimbus

Associate

Also it seems to be creaking every time i lean backwards and then forwards?

17. matthab

Mobster

Just ordered an ICON series in Black, cant wait!

18. kostuch999

Associate

I bought noblechairs EPIC Series Black, back in April but my chair started to develop some concerning crackling noises. In the base of the chair wherever I move in the chair the base of it makes metallic crackling noise. I'm not a heavy person just under 70kg but this is concerning. Anyone else got similar or had similar issues?

19. 5UB

Commissario

Do you guys have a photo of the production date of the tilt mech? I am interested to see what models you both have. - Also, feel free to contact us in the customer service section of the forum and we can send you a new tilt mech out for you to replace it.