*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Man of Honour
OP
Sorry, forgot to post any info.

Some discussion about it is here: http://linktart.co.uk/forums/topic/hardcore-server/

I'm using the Bukkit mod mentioned in that thread. MyHome, Lockette, LogBlock, etc are all disabled. Admins have a subset of their old powers but not very much.

At the moment players have /spawn and /tp as I forgot to disable it. I will disable it soon though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry, forgot to post any info.

Some discussion about it is here: http://linktart.co.uk/forums/topic/hardcore-server/

I'm using the Bukkit mod mentioned in that thread. MyHome, Lockette, LogBlock, etc are all disabled. Admins have a subset of their old powers but not very much.

At the moment players have /spawn and /tp as I forgot to disable it. I will disable it soon though.
Sounds fun! Will be on later :).

Soldato
Ultra Hardcore Mode Server!

Up for testing: linktart.co.uk:28565

Please let me know how you get on.
Is there a problem with the hardcore server, I can't get onto it? It shows up fine in the multiplayer list, but when I try to connect it takes me straight back to the Minecraft main screen. Going back into the multiplayer menu, the Hardcore sever then shows as Communication Error. I can log into the normal one fine.

Edit: Seems to be working now. I died immediately when I joined and lost the stuff you start with, what did I lose out on?

Last edited:
Associate
Is there a problem with the hardcore server, I can't get onto it? It shows up fine in the multiplayer list, but when I try to connect it takes me straight back to the Minecraft main screen. Going back into the multiplayer menu, the Hardcore sever then shows as Communication Error. I can log into the normal one fine.

Edit: Seems to be working now. I died immediately when I joined and lost the stuff you start with, what did I lose out on?

3 bits of wool and 3 wooden planks

Associate
No lockette you say?

Had a quick snoop around earlier, found myself a tall tree to live on shall expand it later!

The idea is a bunch of people start at the same time then people die to the environment/kill each other until only one person is left, who wins. So killing and stealing is just part of the game :p.

Man of Honour
OP
The hardcore server has completely basic stuff set up atm. I need to update a few bits with it though.

Rusko187 - check out linktart.co.uk for our server details :) both the website and the IP for the server is linktart.co.uk but you will need to check the server rules and request to be added to the whitelist :)

Associate
The hardcore server has completely basic stuff set up atm. I need to update a few bits with it though.

Rusko187 - check out linktart.co.uk for our server details :) both the website and the IP for the server is linktart.co.uk but you will need to check the server rules and request to be added to the whitelist :)

Hi French, thanks for your help... I've signed up to linktart.co.uk but waiting for my confirmation email before I can do anything else.

Back
Top Bottom