***Official***Smashing Southern Meet (Hampshire Meet Mk V)

Soldato
I wanted a go in the Evo but was actually too scared. Everyone coming out of it was near to tears or vomming everywhere.

This is a popular theory, but I think it was just the people who were in the back, I had no issues whatsoever with Andy's pace, you could feel from the passenger's seat that there was a good deal more grip in reserve, he didn't even need to transition from brakes to corner properly, though I think he was going for maximum roller-coaster effect.

Associate
For those who thought my brakes were awesome, many thanks, but I'd be willing to bet the Evo probably has them beat although I doubt by a huge margin ;)

What I will say is that they surely have to be even more effective on the R26.R seeing as I have the same calipers but about 300kg extra weight :eek:

Soldato
*sneaks into thread*

Ahem, yeah great meet guys, would come again. Shame about the crap food etc...

Sorry didn't turn up, sounds like there were some good driving shenanigans going on! Sounds like I will definitely need to up the power in the 200 to keep up with some of the new cars :D

By the way, my excuse was I was in Bournemouth dressed as a thunderbird getting very inebriated!

Don
*sneaks into thread*

Ahem, yeah great meet guys, would come again. Shame about the crap food etc...

Sorry didn't turn up, sounds like there were some good driving shenanigans going on! Sounds like I will definitely need to up the power in the 200 to keep up with some of the new cars :D

By the way, my excuse was I was in Bournemouth dressed as a thunderbird getting very inebriated!

At 11am :confused: Liar :p

Permabanned
Khaaan! said:
Sounds/looks like it was quite a good one good stuff!

Sadly I was unable to come to this one, this month being Ramadan I tend to spend time with family and relatives on weekends during these 4 weeks but it appears some people are a bit inconsiderate regarding this sort of thing...shame.

Perhaps next time eh.

Organisers are clearly racist.

Soldato

Sadly I was unable to come to this one, this month being Ramadan I tend to spend time with family and relatives on weekends during these 4 weeks but it appears some people are a bit inconsiderate regarding this sort of thing...shame.

Perhaps next time eh.

I'm sure the pub could have done a kosher burger if you asked. :D

Man of Honour

Sadly I was unable to come to this one. I became Amish last week and was going to ride my horse and stagecoach to the meet but it appears some people are a bit inconsiderate about this sort of thing and would probaly have scared the horse with horns...shame.

Perhaps next time eh.

Soldato

Sadly I was unable to come to this one. I am on steroids and was going to come but the meet but it appears some people are a bit inconsiderate about this sort of thing and would probably not been able to fulfil my calorie and protein intake needs. Also I am now to big to fit in my girly but genuinely sporty car, guess I'll have to purchase something unsporty like a BMW sport to fit into.

Perhaps next time eh

DM

DM

Permabanned

Sadly I was unable to come to this one. I am on steroids and was going to come but the meet but it appears some people are a bit inconsiderate about this sort of thing and would probably not been able to fulfil my calorie and protein intake needs. Also I am now to big to fit in my girly but genuinely sporty car, guess I'll have to purchase something unsporty like a BMW sport to fit into.

Perhaps next time eh

Should have just brought 3 flasks of Matrix if you were worried about you intake, one day off wasnt going to hurt you anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom