******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Haha harry love the silences, guessing they (Worzel mostly) was letting rip with the old swearies :p

We need to get back to regular nights now 2.6 is out.

Worzel is a naughty boy with a potty mouth :( he makes my sony Vegas time line look like a zebra :(

Definitely i can only really play on weekends when holidays finish though :( as work from 9pm till 7am Monday through till Saturday morning.

not really sure what other times you guys regularly play other than 9

Associate
Honestly they should allow them to play for a while, gather data and get hold of the hacks so they can build in tools to help identify those using them. Then hand out permanent account, payment and address bans to those identified. Having said that I bet several players have handed the cheat tools to CIG already.

They should do what Blizzard do and ban their hardware id.

Soldato
Here is the Hello hornet i was talking about earlier in discord chaps :D :D

oYtmbVz.jpg

The Behring MK6A looks rediculous on the hornet

6MytavA.jpg

Didn't really get any good footage tonight :( Vanduul was really choppy for me. hopefully be better next time :D after poor worzel was banned from swearing too :(

Caporegime
:D

Star_Citizen_2016_12_31_21_15_17_448.jpg

Star_Citizen_2016_12_31_21_18_26_151.jpg

Star_Citizen_2016_12_31_21_18_13_045.jpg

Soldato
Halfmads server https://discord.gg/QpgEv

PS i'm uploading last nights session... i'm having issues with it tho FF keeps crashing, hopefully it will finish ok

Look forward to seeing me die a lot of times from your perspective hahah. Really wasn't my night :(

Still considering if i should chop mine up or not and upload it. Definitely keeping all my footage though.

Caporegime
Look forward to seeing me die a lot of times from your perspective hahah. Really wasn't my night :(

Still considering if i should chop mine up or not and upload it. Definitely keeping all my footage though.

Its about 45 min long, 13GB, i though about running it through Handbreak to reduce it but with a 4690K it would have taken longer to encode than just uploading the 13GB file and let Youtube butcher it in the same way.

The problem is my E220 Killer Network app is playing up causing memory leaks with big uploads, its causing FF to crash, luckily Youtube seems to remember where the upload was interrupted.

Its apparently processing it now, 0% for the last few minutes, fingers crossed.

Edit... good grief

dhx.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Its about 45 min long, 13GB, i though about running it through Handbreak to reduce it but with a 4690K it would have taken longer to encode than just uploading the 13GB file and let Youtube butcher it in the same way.

The problem is my E220 Killer Network app is playing up causing memory leaks with big uploads, its causing FF to crash, luckily Youtube seems to remember where the upload was interrupted.

Its apparently processing it now, 0% for the last few minutes, fingers crossed.

Edit... good grief

dhx.png

Hope YouTube doesn't flip out on you :D

Alright im cutting one up now, needless to spoil anything ive had to find audio footage of boris haha.

jAm3ehBh.png.jpg

Soldato
OP
They've been working on it for over a year, no sign of it ever coming which is why I moved to OBS studio to split audio channels :)

game / discord / my headphone mic / my desk mic all separate.

Caporegime
One of you guys just reply to my "Van Sabre" Youtube? or was it some random internet opportunist with his SC referral code? User Star Dust, if it was a member here i'm happy to approve the comment, its down as spam at the mo...

Soldato
One of you guys just reply to my "Van Sabre" Youtube? or was it some random internet opportunist with his SC referral code? User Star Dust, if it was a member here i'm happy to approve the comment, its down as spam at the mo...

Not me pal, ive noticed a lot of spam hitting my SC videos. Think one of them has 6 pending approval and they are all ****

Im 20 minutes into the video edit now, going to take a small break and play some borderlands. Will finish it tonight :D

Back
Top Bottom