******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
No worries :) all good. Just find it odd people think they create all that info just for us and then to rub salt in wounds because we are waiting they push it back time and again just to get a reaction or similar. And it's not so much here with you all asking about why they don't hit targets but have tried to explain over on Spectrum so many times and do provide examples of what it is and why it is the way it is but people seem intent on bashing something they paid into just for the fun?

I get frustration occurs. I mean I would love it right now as I haven't brought a PC game in over 12 months because I am a tight a*** but as long as they are showing progress and don't run out of money all we can do is try and support them and rather than get stressed it isn't here yet try and help with the development, talk about the features, talk about the long term and what they want to achieve and hopefully we can get there in the end to the game we was all expecting when first announced or supported. Surely that is what we all want in the end?

Soldato
OP
Yeah I'm very much just wanting the game to be done right, maybe a couple of years ago I'd have wanted it rushed out but having seen the progress they are making and the level of detail we get I want just for once to get a game that is genuinely pushing limits.

Crysis pushed fidelity years ago, SC is trying to do that again but so, so much more!

Plus even in the very limited PU we have I've had a done of fun with the guys from OCUK, the game itself should be entertainment for a good number of years!

Caporegime
What's the current shakedown on 3.0 release dates:D?

Will "Soulcrusher" Levrett, the Avocado patch release god promised to make some inquiries on 3.0 last night.... and then ran away without reporting back. :(

The schedule gets updated again late today, the consensus among us seems to be it will be released for us later in this scheduled window, the window being 20/07/1017 to 03/08/2017.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom