******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
Did they remove the large green crystals from wala? (i think it was in atv but never came across them in the ptu)

Don't know, don't remember seeing them, only been to Wala once

i have not watched any videos of 3.5 as i want to be wowed once i decent into arcop!!

Are there any misison givers that make you go there or misison givers inside arcorp itself?

Yes.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Don't know, don't remember seeing them, only been to Wala once

Yes.

Thanks, pity they must have not made the cut. You can see them at 0.53 time.

As for the patch, so far it runs really well. I used to have problems with lorville in 3.4 and really bad performance but now its really smooth.

Soldato
OP
my phone gets 150/60 :p unlimited too the only reason i don't connect my system too it at home is the signal is poor near the pc but at work and stuff it's a blessing.

Jesus never thought of using my phone with unlimited data to download lol. Right next to phone mast so probably far faster than my garbage broadband..

Soldato
OP
Yeah the quantum travel times need sorted, I can see the need for longer travel times system to system but intra-system should be fairly short for gameplay purposes.

Otherwise I'll just stay sell my ships and open a chippy on planet.

Soldato
Been trying this new patch out, some of it is stunning. The overheating thing on Quantum jumping is a pita though. Even with trying suggestions, I still have to stop all the time for an already long journey (in a Cutlass Black) :(

e: Using the bed to save where I am doesn't seem to work either :( I'm moving away from planets and/or zones which may affect it.

Last edited:
Associate
Agree completely on the QT times, I understand why they have made them as long as they have, it gives a sense of scale and size, but it’s just boring.. hopefully they give us something to do soon while QT’ing, maybe an in game web browser or apps/games to Download in the mobi glass, or a way to view all the in game ships?

Spawned in at Arc Corp and just started falling through the game world..
Oh well.

Have to say Arc Corp and Area18 is breathtakingly beautiful, getting on the space shuttle bus at the space port blew me away

Back
Top Bottom