******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Associate
Well that was a disaster, when will CIG release a free fly when the game isn’t in a absolute **** show of a state, 3.9.1 is just as bad as 3.9.

3.8 was much better bug wise, there should have been a free fly then.

Spawned in at Area18, got the train over to the convention centre, looked at and rented all the ships and vehicles, spawned in a Connie Aquila (mistake, I forgotten how bugged these are..) flew to Microtech for some sightseeing, went to land in a hanger at New Babbage, held N for auto land, the ship then flipped upside down ripping its wings off, glitches outside of the hanger and lay upside down in restricted area, giving me a crimestat, I think glitched through the upside down ships and slid down the side of the build and into the open hanger doors falling to my death, and to top it off I woke up in prison..

Less FPS than 3.8 and more bugs.. brilliant

Soldato
Well that was a disaster, when will CIG release a free fly when the game isn’t in a absolute **** show of a state, 3.9.1 is just as bad as 3.9.

Spawned in at Area18, got the train over to the convention centre, looked at and rented all the ships and vehicles, spawned in a Connie Aquila (mistake, I forgotten how bugged these are..) flew to Microtech for some sightseeing, went to land in a hanger at New Babbage, held N for auto land, the ship then flipped upside down ripping its wings off, glitches outside of the hanger and lay upside down in restricted area, giving me a crimestat, I think glitched through the upside down ships and slid down the side of the build and into the open hanger doors falling to my death, and to top it off I woke up in prison..

Lol. Have to laugh really. Similar to GTA 5 when it was free on Epic store, brought down loads of servers with the amount of players.
No wonder COD MW Warzone has it's problems

I got stuck in the Star Citizen character model screen once and had to Alt F4 out, the FPS part didnt find any games.
I did manage to have a bit of a fly around in free fly, seemed fine performance wise but didnt look that great (certainly not like some of the screenshots i've seen) When I tried crashing into a rock I was expecting something like an epic explosion... it just went 'thud' and I bounced off like it was a space sim from the 90s

Soldato

Not a bad show for only 8 years of development.

Soldato
Anyway... Managed to get around the character creation screen issue by changing to windowed mode, which made it all work as normal.
Inventory via mobiglass is now accessible and I got all my ships back.

Good luck!

Soldato
Cool I'll get downloading :)

EDIT: Anyone know how much disk space I need for this? I've been told I need to clear my hard drive out :p

Soldato
Finally completely my first Misson lol!

Previously I tried various delivery missions but never completed it due to below

• Delivery place in Lorville pointed me to the wrong place and machine delivery broken.
  • Delivery pickup machine not working
  • Packages stuck on the cargo bay of a ship
  • My missus distracting me
  • Once the game crashed on me during a delivery
  • Character died due to dehydration

Caporegime
Servers look like they have settled down now thankfully

Yeah, i'm getting 50 to 90 FPS at 1440P, its better than it was in 3.9 and 3.8.2.

Except Area 18 where its 20 to 40 but its always been bad there, Levski customs area has something wrong with it, the performance is bad there too and that's unusual these days.

Other than that its running quite nice.

Back
Top Bottom