******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
Not really seen or looked into this game before...seen a couple of vids on youtube a couple of years ago, but now im kinda interested..without going back and reading this massive thread, what type of game is this? is it fun to play without friends or better in a group?

Will i even be able to run it on my 3800x and rtx2070? are you in a ship 90% of the time or do you actually go onto planets etc?

Really i dont know anything about this game at all except its been in development since time began lol

I run it with a:

Ryzen 5800X
RTX 2070 Super
32GB RAM
NVMe Drive

1440P highest settings, no problem.

The ships are tools for getting about for doing things on foot or space ship stuff, the ship is not a part of you and there is as much planet or moon surface stuff as space stuff.

I think the most honest reviews are these two.

Associate
I run it with a:

Ryzen 5800X
RTX 2070 Super
32GB RAM
NVMe Drive

1440P highest settings, no problem.

The ships are tools for getting about for doing things on foot or space ship stuff, the ship is not a part of you and there is as much planet or moon surface stuff as space stuff.

I think the most honest reviews are these two.

Thanks for that, will have a watch tomorrow and see what i think :)

Soldato
i must say it is shaping up nicely (finally). I still am trying to hold off trying out again until i know at least some of my progress will be persistent. people playing now are you not worried about burnout before its even released?

until then my 300i package with S42 waits patiently.

(oh and VR, this game needs vr at least for all cockpit stuff)

Soldato
I was one of the mugs that paid into that. I am looking forward to the day Chris Roberts is exposed for the fraud he is.

It's disgusting it really is, he's taken people's money and funded his lifestyle with it, and on top of that they have bought and paid for an entire business for him, with over 500 employees, and along the way employed every single scummy marketing/anti consumer practice known to man to scam even more people out of money for ships that don't even exist, literaly pixels that don't even exist...unbelievable can't even be bothered to make pixel ships, but mugs keep buying them, and Roberts is their God...

SQ42!!!! :D - EIGHT YEARS LATE!!! - And it's nothing, a bit of an FPS game in space!

10 years and they've made about half a dozen planets! (ooh!!! the endless space of one tiny star system) 10 years on they've got a game that falls over every time anyone breathes on it, even now people are still falling through ships and the floor 10 YEARS ON!!!!, servers that collapse under any stress whatsoever, with only 50 players! they tell me it's going to be the biggest MMO of all time!!!

:cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom