Soldato
Great shout! I'm awful, and online at odd times of day (and have a girlfriend who seems to enjoy spending time with me, for whatever reason), but am very up for a few games and some pointers.

Edit: Also, nice setup Kree!

Man of Honour
OP
Great shout! I'm awful, and online at odd times of day (and have a girlfriend who seems to enjoy spending time with me, for whatever reason), but am very up for a few games and some pointers.

Edit: Also, nice setup Kree!

I'm always happy to play and share what little I know. I have a wife and 2 kids which leaves weird small gaps to game in alongside work, chores and gym.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I might get involved when I have a bit of time. I'm rubbish but I enjoy being slightly better than some other really rubbish players. Makes me feel like a bad ass for a few minutes until I come up against someone who is actually OK at the game.

Associate
I enjoyed a few games with Samus last night.

As someone who's never played a Smash Bros before Ultimate, it's quite fun trying new characters. Samus was the first one I feel like I clicked with and even won a couple of smash's online :D

Man of Honour
OP
one game i should really get , just not round too it
It's great if you have local offline competition as playing online is like playing a completely different game, just like with Street Fighter V online actually.

Unfortunately online is the only option I have so I make do and it's still good fun.

Back
Top Bottom