• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official THIEF-Incorporating AMD™ Mantle™/True Audio™/Bench mark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Heads up, check your Mail folks, AMD is sending out Thief codes now:

AMD Gaming Evolved [email protected]
9:27 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
AMD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations on the purchase of your AMD product. Follow the steps below to
redeem your game offers:

Thief - Steam Download
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your free* copy of Thief compliments of AMD Gaming Evolved. This email contains a game key that will grant you access to this amazing PC game. Activate your game with Steam(R).

Step 1: Go to www.steampowered.com/getsteam

Step 2: Download the free Steam installer

Step 3: Save the Steam Install file to your computer

Step 4: Run the 'SteamInstall' application to install Steam

Step 5: Launch Steam

Step 6: Go to the Games menu to "Activate a Product on Steam" and enter this key:

69CZX-****-****

it's a shame I won't be able to sample True Audio... Yet anyway... Who knows what the next few weeks will have in store. :cool:

True Audio is going to be a game changer, trust me;)

You can always work this weekend and raise the cash for a new gpu-quick as in time for Thief:

8b0ab07348466ffcdbb312d79ab81e05.jpg
;)

Soldato
OP
Actually, matt uses both, gregorio is a sucker for blonds, so when matt meets up with gregorio for sugah baby time, it's blond all the way to keep gregorio sweet as.

Rusty on the other hand prefers dark hair, matt can't show any favouritism so has to make the effort for both.:p:D

I can't reveal who's the car and the petrol pump attendant in both scenarios, I had to sign an NDA.:eek::D

Associate
Heads up, check your Mail folks, AMD is sending out Thief codes now:

AMD Gaming Evolved [email protected]
9:27 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
AMD
Congratulations on the purchase of your AMD product. Follow the steps below to
redeem your game offers:

Thief - Steam Download

Get your free* copy of Thief compliments of AMD Gaming Evolved. This email contains a game key that will grant you access to this amazing PC game. Activate your game with Steam(R).

Step 1: Go to www.steampowered.com/getsteam

Step 2: Download the free Steam installer

Step 3: Save the Steam Install file to your computer

Step 4: Run the 'SteamInstall' application to install Steam

Step 5: Launch Steam

Step 6: Go to the Games menu to "Activate a Product on Steam" and enter this key:

69CZX-****-****

True Audio is going to be a game changer, trust me;)

You can always work this weekend and raise the cash for a new gpu-quick as in time for Thief:

8b0ab07348466ffcdbb312d79ab81e05.jpg
;)

Why sir you flatter me :cool:

I have earmarked my money for other purchases for a while and I haven't even decided if I should even upgrade. Especially as it took me so long to get my 7990 in proper working order, would be a waste to move away from it now, but the thought of a 290 or 290x crossfire setup does give me the tingles...

I can imagine True Audio will be boss, but I won't justify spending hundreds just for that. However other mitigating circumstances tempt me. I should probably remain strong for a while, but I am as weak as it gets when it comes to refraining from purchasing something when I set my mind on it.

Soldato
Actually, matt uses both, gregorio is a sucker for blonds, so when matt meets up with gregorio for sugah baby time, it's blond all the way to keep gregorio sweet as.

Rusty on the other hand prefers dark hair, matt can't show any favouritism so has to make the effort for both.:p:D

I can't reveal who's the car and the petrol pump attendant in both scenarios, I had to sign an NDA.:eek::D
lol
Guess your NDA means you cant comment if u were just the camera person or a extra either

Soldato
OP
@BuzzLloydyear,

That's a hard choice, all I can say is I have experience with hardware accelerated spacial sound on an XFi Fatality back in the day on BF2, Stalker games and it IS incredible.

I am a Thief fan too and this is the perfect showcase title if TA can nail the sound, it's going to be epic.:D

lol
Guess your NDA means you cant comment if u were just the camera person or a extra either

The NDA didn't cover my job description-I'm the director-RAM IT springs to mind.:eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom