• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** Official Titan owners thread. ****

Caporegime
Greg how good is a Titan for single monitor 3D gaming.

I will be doing some single screen 3D gaming tonight/maybe tomorrow. I will report back :)

Nice idea with the street lighting feed as unless anyone physically checks, no-one would notice as they're unmetered :)

Agreed.

Want to earn a score Whyscotty? ;)

@ Tommy good point :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
@ Tommy :)

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Associate
My cards have shipped today even though they arrived at the warehouse yesterday which is disappointing. Taking the dogs out to enjoy the good weather instead and will run some more benchies with my current 480 SLI setup so I can check the differences. Can post on here if people are interested.

Caporegime
I thought so, did you get a chance to measure the power yet ?, I bet the Titans are pretty close to your old Lightnings.

Average of 850w from the wall, so around 100w less than my lightnings iirc

How you liking your Titan Greg?

Very pleased with them. I did some 3D gaming last night and very, very smooth. Worth it for me :)

Back
Top Bottom