• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Yes it's Heaven 2.5
Yes it's not the same settings as this thread
Yes they are not even overclocked

And yes, quadSLI is trashed by trifire :p

http://s7.postimage.org/mbh4hoaax/u1_1.png[IMG]

[url]http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/gtx680_quad_sli_vs_hd7970_quad_crossfirex,19.html[/url]
Thank/blame w3bbo :D[/QUOTE]

Other games tri SLI trashes quadfire

Same difference.

Other games tri SLI trashes quadfire

Same difference.

As yet AMD's drivers are not optimized for those games, but fully expect when they are to beat them. Look at the benches, in 3x7970 and 4x7970 in the games that the 4x680's/3x680's win, a single 7970 does better than 3 or 4 7970's - hence they're not optimised yet.

Nice try though Clee :p

As yet AMD's drivers are not optimized for those games, but fully expect when they are to beat them. Look at the benches, in 3x7970 and 4x7970 in the games that the 4x680's/3x680's win, a single 7970 does better than 3 or 4 7970's - hence they're not optimised yet.

Nice try though Clee :p

Wow.

AMD 7000 series cards have bee nout since beginning of Jan & Nvidia 600 serives have been out since end of March. Who's drivers are more mature?
Alos they used a very old Nvidia beat (300.83) & the newest WHQL AMD driver at the time (12.3)

Hence AMD drivers were way more optimised.

I don't normally get pulled into these AMD vs Nvidia debates but you are so wrong here sorry....

For the record, yes, I have Nvidia ATM but before this I've had every AMD series since a 3870...

Wow.

AMD 7000 series cards have bee nout since beginning of Jan & Nvidia 600 serives have been out since end of March. Who's drivers are more mature?
Alos they used a very old Nvidia beat (300.83) & the newest WHQL AMD driver at the time (12.3)

I don't normally get pulled into these AMD vs Nvidia debates but you are so wrong here sorry....

For the record, yes, I have Nvidia ATM but before this I've had every AMD series since a 3870...

AMD are slow to optimise for known in game problems, hence about 3 popular titles getting massive boosts on 12.4, so driver maturity is relative.

heav670oc6.png

Wow.

From the conclusion
While it could be argued that I was using an older driver (PCIe 3.0 enabled) for the NVIDIA setup, a quick and dirty run using the latest drivers showed comparative results.

GTX 690 Quad Sli works fine at 2560 x 1600 as long as you connect the monitor to the correct output before you install the driver. As for multi monitors I do not know.

When running them at the settings you use in heaven 3 for your league tables the results are not that good but when all the settings are turned up to max ie

Res 2560 x 1600
AA 8xAA
Anisotropy 16x
Tessellation Extreme

I get

FPS 101.6
Scores 2560

Sorry I have not posted an image I tried but I do not know how to do it.

Impressive score Rice1985 - but best not to stick everything on one screenshot, plus it covers the cobbles too. Do you have the full sized image to add to last post (otherwise it won't be added) ?

GTX 690 Quad Sli works fine at 2560 x 1600 as long as you connect the monitor to the correct output before you install the driver. As for multi monitors I do not know.

When running them at the settings you use in heaven 3 for your league tables the results are not that good but when all the settings are turned up to max ie

Res 2560 x 1600
AA 8xAA
Anisotropy 16x
Tessellation Extreme

I get

FPS 101.6
Scores 2560

Sorry I have not posted an image I tried but I do not know how to do it.

Press F12 while in heaven and upload it to IMGSHACK.

http://imageshack.us/

Back
Top Bottom