*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

gay been waiting since 3o clock for my email

Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in :p

I submitted my key just after 4 and my mail has just arrived, so keep checking

Torquay isn't far, if you're really desperate you could come round and watch me play :D

Last edited:
Bwaaahahahaha... I have been at work all day and not long got in and I was looking forward to some WAR. This farce was funny at first, then rather frustrating and now I am finding it funny again.

I registered my beta key so need to wait for umpteen hours until my confirmation arrives. Good times.

meh im off to test WAR OB on US side. took me all of 10-15mins to
A)Get a OB key from warcry
B)Setup account
C)Register OB key
D)Got email acknolodging i have registered and i am ready to test.

Only catch is i need to download the client. Meh its on the download il have it by 2moz and will be playing so all i can say is **** GOA i pray that you dont mess the head start.

So far tonight I've really enjoyed this,
I know it sucks for you guys who havent got in yet and I dont mean to be a git but its a very fun game so far.
Level 6 Done pretty much every quest so far, and Im enjoying exploring.

PQs as a Dark Elf are kinda tricky as there is no tanks on the big bosses

i just find it amusing that GOA are giving us all the announcements on key reg system..hang on the account reg system still doesnt work properly

ah i see, done to allow beta keys through...excuse me, how can people reg their beta keys if you arent letting them create their accounts in the 1st place, hell last time i tried to sign up just for news letters the reg system didnt work anyway

Last edited:
So far tonight I've really enjoyed this,
I know it sucks for you guys who havent got in yet and I dont mean to be a git but its a very fun game so far.
Level 6 Done pretty much every quest so far, and Im enjoying exploring.

PQs as a Dark Elf are kinda tricky as there is no tanks on the big bosses

Don't mind this I want people to start posting what it's like.

Please continue. :D

Back
Top Bottom