*** Official Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Thread***

From what I'm aware however they are kinda like mirrors of each other, so really there is probably only about 6 proper classes and some of them are just mirrored of the original and changed slightly.

Looks are not everything - especially in the world of MMORPGs.
Those that are looking for the "best looking" games tend to be the ones who join the game and leave it a month or two later - because they have either beaten it or something new has appeared.

Those that actually see MMORPGs as something "long term" will know that the gameplay and content are a lot more important than looks.
Of all the MMORPGs out there right now I think I'd play UO over most of them.
Compared to anything released in the past 10 years it looks dire - still doesn't stop it being an excellent game.

I think you can split people into two groups here - those that have experienced RvR in DaoC, who generally can't wait, and those who've only ever experienced it in AoC, and are wondering what all the fuss it about :D

Looks good imho, like the look I'm a big fan on the simple/cartoony gfx of WoW. The witch hunter class looks different and an interesting one to play. IF I play this then it'll be as one of those.

Of couse this all depends on the system specs.

Looks good imho, like the look I'm a big fan on the simple/cartoony gfx of WoW. The witch hunter class looks different and an interesting one to play. IF I play this then it'll be as one of those.

Of couse this all depends on the system specs.

I wouldn't worry to much about the specs.
The games looks to be quite scalable.

At max settings the game looks simply amazing and
it seems to scale down very well to a graphical
level close to WoW on low.

I'm sure many low-mid range systems will easily run this:)

Where are people getting it looks amazing at max settings there are no settings in the current beta just resolution and high quality,fastest framerate etc and it still looks pap.

Shot off an application. So I will see what happens. :)

Nice work, turn around is normally 24hrs or less - the admin team are really active and stuff. Had a good scout about for guilds before picking these guys based on their organisation and things.

Also side note - The dog and bone shop have some of the CE copy still to buy in the Reading store. About 4 left earlier.

Anyone here going to side with Order then? I'm actually going to stick with the euro version for this game, in the past I've always got the US version to play with my friends but I'm sick of doing it now so will be looking for people from here to play with!

Anyone here going to side with Order then? I'm actually going to stick with the euro version for this game, in the past I've always got the US version to play with my friends but I'm sick of doing it now so will be looking for people from here to play with!

Fraid not, Destruction all the way for my guild and I :)

Back
Top Bottom