****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
I got caught out with the update last night.

Was working on unlocking the Maus, 146k xp on the VKB and had enough free XP to unlock but thought, one more game.........Just as the game finished the server dropped off with the update.

I thought my internet had dropped at first, needless to say i was not a happy bunny last night!!!! Serves me right for not paying attention to the time.

Soldato
Game sure feels weird after not touching it for almost 2 months!

Gun handling improvements on the Indien Pz. are most certainly appreciated and E-75 too.

Soldato
maybe Ive misunderstood but I thought that if you have Maus, they will give you new tanks they have introduced?
"If you researched the Tier X Maus, these two will be credited to you as researched as well."

Associate
maybe Ive misunderstood but I thought that if you have Maus, they will give you new tanks they have introduced?
"If you researched the Tier X Maus, these two will be credited to you as researched as well."

Correct, that's my understand and what they said: -

Firstly, after careful consideration, we decided to replace the two with the VK100.01P (Tier VIII) and Mäuschen (Tier IX). If you researched the Tier X Maus, they will be credited to you as researched as well.

Associate
I think that is the point, he didn't use his free XP to unlock the Maus, so he basically lost out on an unlocked T8 and T9 :(.

Arty changes are only in super test so no changes in game yet.

Soldato
Met a few. Last night. I was completely unable to pen the lower plate. Managed to pen one from the side at 90degrees. Otherwise everything I fired at them bounced.

The Lowe seems to have become very hard to pen since the buff. Tend to be more dominant in games now.

Soldato
At the front the Lowe isn't bad at all now. Side on, or even in hilly terrain that exposes the lower plate it isn't amazing though. The 252 seems really stupid though on paper, I will report back my findings when I try it out tonight.

Soldato
I struggle to pen the lowe with the rev though. Most lowe drivers won't move far or give you the LFP.

I though the LFP was meant to be weak on the 252. I couldn't pen it anyway.

Soldato
Yeah the new breed of premium tanks can easily stand toe to toe with their non-premium counterparts as compared to the tanks of the old. The philosophy has completely changed from WG and here to stay now.

Soldato
Doesn't look all that impressive in T10 and even T9 battles as lot of gun can chew through its hull. Also anyone having a problem of the game going into windowed mode after alt and tabbing? Never had this issue before and pretty annoying.

Associate
Doesn't look all that impressive in T10 and even T9 battles as lot of gun can chew through its hull. Also anyone having a problem of the game going into windowed mode after alt and tabbing? Never had this issue before and pretty annoying.

I had a similar issue to that and traced it to Team Viewer running in the background.

Soldato
Don't have anything new installed so guess I'll just load a little sooner in case I need to re-adjust it. Second day back and already have new people on the blacklist, some things never change :p

Back
Top Bottom