****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
LOL - now done 5 of the 10 required missions. 4 poor games on the trot left me somewhat frustrated. the last 2 I was on 1800dmg and either bounced or hit tracks. Pah. Really destructive to game play.

Last game in the BatChat, I realised I didn't want to spot for others as I wanted them to spot for me. It's all about patience. Let other people take the attention and then you go in and clip them. Stupid mission.

Really needs to be 3k done/spotted. To encourage balanced play.

Soldato
But then everyone would just kemp bush in the light tanks.

I had to dust off Jagdtiger for this, one upside is that I also finished personal missions and got the T28 (which I'll probably never play) and now onto T-55A missions which are a real money maker!

Soldato
Yay - I'm done. Turned out the BatChat was the best tool for the job. 2k = one slightly high rolled clip. The last team were fab. They all camped and I sat double bushed and nom-nomed all the flanks of the incoming heavies. Stopped you playing the tank as it should be cautious-scout(early game) to assassin(late game).

Wonder what tomorrow's delight will be. Anyone reckon the missions are going to get harder ?

Associate
I recon they'll change the missions as things go on depending how people are doing to make sure they get their projected cash payout. If most people are getting all the dailys they'll increase the difficulty to make sure we have to pay up for a few tokens

Edit for speeling mistake

Last edited:
Soldato
Completed yesterday's mission using Fv215b Death Star and the JagD E100, both I've hardly played yet unlocked sometime ago.

I guess I'll use the same again for todays if I can find the energy to grind 20 games+

Soldato
Good thing though is that you can easily do it in low tier tanks. Thinking of farming the T67 as it's easy to rack up damage and have x1.5 Top of The Tree and x3 weekend crew training bonus. See if I can get the crew to the third skill over the weekend and then finally buy the T28 Prototype while it's on sale.

Associate
WARNING - this game sometimes induces depression.
I have had it for this week....FU wG and your silly match up system which pits the weakest of the weak and automated algo's against clan veterans. Oh and 20 battles in top 5 dmg....only really a grind in disguise....especially when you put me in the bottom tier EVERY SINGLE GAME.
you know...I don't even want the cruddy tank your giving away to anyone insane enough to play for 13 straight days...so sod it...I am out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom